Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Dramatically beautiful sailing yacht Grande Mare (ex Carmina) is a 34 meter long deluxe gulet, launched in 2004. With the last refit in 2015, the luxury charter yacht Grande Mare provides her guests with the utmost in luxury.
Six spacious and comfortable cabins aboard can comfortably sleep up to 12 guests. There is a master cabin, a VIP cabin, 2 double cabins as well as a triple cabin, with separate accommodation for a crew of 5, well experienced in vip service as well as customer care. All cabins feature CD and DVD player, along with a TV offered by main saloon. There are ensuite bathrooms with shower cells and vaccum flush toilet. Grande Mare also offers a wide variety of water toys, including windsurf, waterski, ringo, canoe, as well as snorkelling equipment, fishing tackle, sun awnings, sun mattresses, deck shower and sea.
- Accommodation: max 12 + 2 guests in 6 cabins
1 master cabin
4 cabins with double bed
1 triple cabins
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Kayak, Water Skis, Donut Ride, Kneeboard
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Bodrum, Marmaris, Gocek, Fethiye
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: unlimited hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2020||25. Apr17.500€|
|May 2020||02. May17.500€||09. May17.500€||16. May17.500€||23. May17.500€||30. May21.000€|
|Jun 2020||06. Jun21.000€||13. Jun21.000€||20. Jun21.000€||27. Jun24.000€||26.250€|
|Jul 2020||04. Jul26.250€||11. Jul26.250€||18. Jul26.250€||25. Jul26.250€|
|Aug 2020||01. Aug26.250€||08. Aug26.250€||15. Aug26.250€||22. Aug26.250€||29. Aug21.000€|
|Sep 2020||05. Sep21.000€||12. Sep21.000€||19. Sep21.000€||26. Sep19.500€|
|Oct 2020||03. Oct17.500€||10. Oct17.500€||17. Oct17.500€|
Included in price
- All charter and berth tax, harbour and port procedures
- Transit Log and related formalities
- Mooring expenses
- Crew service
- Ship water
- Diesel & Gasoline
- Bed Linen & Bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Yacht insurance (we advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance)
Not included in price
- Yacht Catering & Beverages
- Harbor taxes and customs fees in foreign waters
- Airport transfers
- The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.500 € (not paid if gulet is booked on back to back basis)
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner, 5’o clock tea and coffee with local cake and fruit, still water, mineral water, fruit juices, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-cola): 380 €/person/week
- DELUXE FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner, 5’o clock tea and coffee with local cake and fruit, still water, mineral water, fruit juices, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-cola. Exclusive cuisine made from the finest quality ingredients prepared with flawless culinary techniques as a highlight): 560 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 6 years free of charge, from 6-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS SUPPLY: Guests can order preferred alcoholic beverages and we’ll make sure it is delivered to the gulet.