Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Gulet Yacht Dolce Mare is a unique luxury vessel built to the highest standards and launched in 2012. No expense was spared on final fittings and she is quite magnificent. The interior decor of gulet is modern with contemporary European styling and cool clear tones throughout. It is 36 meter long gulet with 6 cabins; 2 master cabins, 2 double bedded cabins and 2 with a single and a double bed which can be joined to convert to a king size bed if preferred. The en suite bathrooms have shower cubicles. The master and triple cabins also have a bathtub. Each air conditioned cabin has a plasma TV, mini bar, DVD and CD player. With offering best accommodation and services, spacious deck, with lot of relaxing area, Jacuzzi on fore deck, professional crew; guests will definitely have best time to enjoy.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 12 guests in 6 cabins
2 master cabins
2 cabins with double bed
2 triple cabins
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Canoes, Windsurf, Jetski
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Bodrum, Gocek
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 24 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2020||25. Apr28.000€|
|May 2020||02. May28.000€||09. May28.000€||16. May28.000€||23. May28.000€||30. May38.500€|
|Jun 2020||06. Jun38.500€||13. Jun38.500€||20. Jun38.500€||27. Jun49.000€|
|Jul 2020||04. Jul49.000€||11. Jul49.000€||18. Jul49.000€||25. Jul49.000€|
|Aug 2020||01. Aug49.000€||08. Aug49.000€||15. Aug49.000€||22. Aug49.000€||29. Aug41.500€|
|Sep 2020||05. Sep38.500€||12. Sep38.500€||19. Sep38.500€||26. Sep34.000€|
|Oct 2020||03. Oct28.000€||10. Oct28.000€||17. Oct28.000€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day
- Using A/C 6 hours per day
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports).
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Foods and beverages
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters
- Optional water sports.
- Fuel for using a joker
- Crew tip
- Personal expenses and requests.
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner, 5’o clock tea and coffee with local cake and fruit, still water, mineral water, fruit juices, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-cola): 380 €/person/week
- DELUXE FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner, 5’o clock tea and coffee with local cake and fruit, still water, mineral water, fruit juices, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-cola. Exclusive cuisine made from the finest quality ingredients prepared with flawless culinary techniques as a highlight): 560 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 6 years free of charge, from 6-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS SUPPLY: Guests can order preferred alcoholic beverages and we’ll make sure it is delivered to the gulet