Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
An impressive Turkish gulet, the Blue Heaven is a 5 cabin yacht that can accommodate up to 9 guests. Cabin selection comprises of 2 master, 2 twin and 1 single. She offers a very bright and contemporary design with plenty of lighting throughout – however a traditional appeal in exterior design. Each cabin is fully equipped with plasma TVs, en suites and air conditioning. At 30 meters in length the gulet features a hot tub on the fore deck with magnificent views of the surroundings to enjoy while cruising or anchored in a private bay. The hot tub is situated in the center of the sun mats for easy access to an alternative enjoyment on deck. The teak aft deck provides alfresco dining and shaded upon client’s request. Fore master cabin has Jacuzzi Bathroom and aft master cabin has Steam Bath and rain shower Bathroom. We should not forget the tasty food on board, because chef was the winner of best chef competition in 2011 season.
Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 10 guests in 5 cabins
2 master cabins
2 twin cabins
1 single cabin
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
2 canoes, Paddle Boards, Water Skis, Wakeboard, Donut Ride
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2019||27. Apr24.150€|
|May 2019||04. May24.150€||11. May24.150€||18. May24.150€||25. May24.150€|
|Jun 2019||01. Jun30.100€||08. Jun30.100€||15. Jun30.100€||22. Jun30.100€||29. Jun33.520€|
|Jul 2019||06. Jul34.090€||13. Jul34.090€||20. Jul34.090€||27. Jul34.090€|
|Aug 2019||03. Aug34.090€||10. Aug34.090€||17. Aug34.090€||24. Aug34.090€||31. Aug30.100€|
|Sep 2019||07. Sep30.100€||14. Sep30.100€||21. Sep30.100€||28. Sep25.000€|
|Oct 2019||05. Oct24.150€||12. Oct24.150€||19. Oct24.150€|
Included in price
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Using A/C up to 8 hours per day on average(mentioned with the name of gulet)
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment
- Cooking service and water
- Turkish harbour expenses
- Turkish transit logs.
Not included in price
- All meals and drinks
- Land tours / Special excursions (Can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Fuel Expenses for Water sports and toys
- Airport Transfers (Can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Fuel Expenses for Greek waters and port taxes & harbour fees.
- Crew Gratuity (8-10% of total charter rate)
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 280 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, coffee and tea, dinner): 350 €/person/week
- DELUXE FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, coffee and tea time, dinner, soft beverages with 10 bottles of local wine): exclusive cuisine made from the finest quality ingredients prepared with flawless culinary techniques as a highlight: 560 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 30 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS SUPPLY: drinks are supplied on board according to your drinks wishes. You only need to pay the supermarket bill for drinks during the check-in procedure