Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Gulet Bella Mare is a perfect example of a Turkish wooden gulet and is a great charter choice for sailing in the comfort of luxury home. Gulet can accomodates up to 12 passengers in 2 master suite with french bed, 2 double cabin with french bed and 2 twin cabins with two single beds. All cabins are equipped with TV / DVD and stereo systems and have ensuite facilities. The entire yacht is airconditioned, including the cabins. En-suite bathrooms are fitted with hydro massage shower. In the main saloon are located the comfortable bar-lounge and formal dining area as well as large screen entertainment center. On the main deck, the stern houses a dining table and rounded sofa, while on the spacious bow there are sun bathing mattresses and jacuzzi. Guests can choose from varied selection of water-sport equipment. So everything for you to have best vacations in your life.
Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 12 guests in 6 cabins
2 master cabin
4 cabins with double bed
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Canoes, Water Skis, Donut Ride, Wakeboard, Windsurf, Banana, Jet Ski
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Bodrum, Marmaris, Gocek, Fethiye
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: unlimited hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2019||27. Apr28.000€|
|May 2019||04. May28.000€||11. May28.000€||18. May28.000€||25. May28.000€|
|Jun 2019||01. Jun35.000€||08. Jun35.000€||15. Jun35.000€||22. Jun35.000€||29. Jun42.000€|
|Jul 2019||06. Jul42.000€||13. Jul42.000€||20. Jul42.000€||27. Jul42.000€|
|Aug 2019||03. Aug42.000€||10. Aug42.000€||17. Aug42.000€||24. Aug42.000€||31. Aug35.000€|
|Sep 2019||07. Sep35.000€||14. Sep35.000€||21. Sep35.000€||28. Sep28.000€|
|Oct 2019||05. Oct28.000€||12. Oct28.000€||19. Oct28.000€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day
- Using A/C 6 hours per day
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports).
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Foods and beverages
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters
- Optional water sports.
- Fuel for using joker / speed boat ( approx. 50 EUR)
- Crew tip
- Personal expenses and requests.
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.500 € (not paid if gulet is booked on back to back basis)
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 280 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, coffee and tea, dinner): 350 €/person/week
- DELUXE FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, coffee and tea time, dinner, soft beverages with 10 bottles of local wine): exclusive cuisine made from the finest quality ingredients prepared with flawless culinary techniques as a highlight: 560 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 30 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS SUPPLY: drinks are supplied on board according to your drinks wishes. You only need to pay the supermarket bill for drinks during the check-in procedure