Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Motor sailing yacht Sir Winston Churchill was initially built for sail training for British Navy and it has the certificate of PADI Dive centre yacht. One of the largest vessel in the fleet suitable for a group of 12 guests. The crew consists of Captain, Chef, Stewardess and 3 Deckhands.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 12 guests in 6 cabins
4 double cabins with double bed and private bathroom
2 twin cabins with twin bed and private bathroom
- Watersports equipment:
Tender boat: 4.8 meters, 70 HP
1 wake board
- Possible Departures: Piraeus
- Check-in: After 17:00
Check-out: Until 09:00
- Air condition: Unlimited hours per day included in charter price
- Bathroom: Each bathroom has home type toilet and shower box
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2018||28. Apr31.500€|
|May 2018||05. May31.500€||12. May31.500€||19. May31.500€||26. May31.500€|
|Jun 2018||02. Jun31.500€||09. Jun31.500€||16. Jun31.500€||23. Jun31.500€||30. Jun39.900€|
|Jul 2018||07. Jul39.900€||14. Jul39.900€||21. Jul39.900€||28. Jul39.900€|
|Aug 2018||04. Aug39.900€||11. Aug39.900€||18. Aug39.900€||25. Aug39.900€|
|Sep 2018||01. Sep31.500€||08. Sep31.500€||15. Sep31.500€||22. Sep31.500€||29. Sep31.500€|
|Oct 2018||06. Oct31.500€||13. Oct31.500€||20. Oct31.500€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day.
- Using A/C unlimited hours per day.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports. )
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- A.P.A. price (Advance Provisioning Allowance) amount will be used to cover: Client Food and Beverages, port and marina fees, fuel for tender and wave runner, transfers to / from the yacht, National Park entrances and all other costs not specified as included. APA – Advance Provisioning Allowance. APA is paid by the Client in addition to the charter fee for all relevant costs for the vessel that are not included in charter fee . If APA doesn’t cover complete costs, Client will pay exceeding amount on board in cash. If costs made on charter are less than amount given as APA, amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at the end of the voyage. APA not including tip for the crew
- Half Board (Breakfast, lunch): A.P.A.
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.