Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Gulet Dolin is a 5 cabins yacht from Croatia can accommodate up to 10 people. One of few gulets in Croatia where clients are allowed to bring them own drinks. Captain and owner Ivica (born in Australia) one of the nicest captain in Croatia. Dolin has a lot of return clients and great reviews, almost every client on Dolin are satisfied. Captain Ivica will take you to breathtaking locations and know a lot of hidden places and bays. You have also 24/7 air-condition free of charge.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 10 guests in 5 cabins
1 master cabin
4 cabins with double bed
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
- Possible Departures: Zadar, Trogir, Dubrovnik
- Check-in: After 16:00
Check-out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: Free of charge 24/7
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and out of wall shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2018||28. Apr6.800€|
|May 2018||05. May6.800€||12. May6.800€||19. May7.800€||26. May7.800€|
|Jun 2018||02. Jun7.800€||09. Jun7.800€||16. Jun7.800€||23. Jun7.800€||30. Jun9.000€|
|Jul 2018||07. Jul9.000€||14. Jul9.000€||21. Jul9.000€||28. Jul9.000€|
|Aug 2018||04. Aug9.000€||11. Aug9.000€||18. Aug9.000€||25. Aug7.800€|
|Sep 2018||01. Sep7.800€||08. Sep6.800€||15. Sep6.800€||22. Sep6.800€||29. Sep6.800€|
|Oct 2018||06. Oct6.800€||13. Oct6.800€||20. Oct6.800€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day.
- Using A/C 24 hours per day.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports. )
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- Half Board (Breakfast and lunch) 270€ per person per week.
- Half Board (Breakfast, lunch, and 2 dinners) 300€ per person per week.
- Full Board (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) 370€ per person per week.
- Corkage fee (you can bring your own drinks) 600€ per group per week.
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.