Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
The Crew of 7 people will be helping and serving you through the cruise and promises you and enjoyable cruise. Gulet also has a flybridge and which gives you more place to use on deck with 37 meters overall length. The rear deck has a table and a living area, the deck has an area to sunbath. Boat has 6 triple, 4 double and an option for an extra single cabin. You can use the A/C 8 in every cabin and in the hall. On Turkish water, you can come on deck with 20 people. Oğuz Bey should be your choice if you want a comfortable boat with a lot of area to use for an unforgettable cruise. Our Boat has on Turkish water internet connection. For those groups which prefer water sports, we have 2 canoes, water ski, ringo, banana, and wakeboard.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 20 guests in 10 cabins
4 cabins with double bed
6 triple cabins
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Watter Skis, Donut Ride, Banana, WakeBoard, Wind Surf
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris, Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 8 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and big ensuite shower cells
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2019||27. Apr19.670€|
|May 2019||04. May19.670€||11. May19.670€||18. May19.670€||25. May19.670€|
|Jun 2019||01. Jun22.960€||08. Jun22.960€||15. Jun22.960€||22. Jun22.960€||29. Jun25.960€|
|Jul 2019||06. Jul27.160€||13. Jul27.160€||20. Jul27.160€||27. Jul27.160€|
|Aug 2019||03. Aug27.160€||10. Aug27.160€||17. Aug27.160€||24. Aug27.160€||31. Aug22.960€|
|Sep 2019||07. Sep22.960€||14. Sep22.960€||21. Sep22.960€||28. Sep20.610€|
|Oct 2019||05. Oct19.670€||12. Oct19.670€||19. Oct19.670€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day
- Using A/C 8 hours per day
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports).
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Foods and beverages
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters
- Optional water sports
- Fuel for using joker / speed boat ( approx. 50 EUR)
- Crew tip
- Personal expenses and requests.
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 280 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, coffee and tea, dinner): 350 €/person/week
- DELUXE FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, coffee and tea time, dinner, soft beverages with 10 bottles of local wine): exclusive cuisine made from the finest quality ingredients prepared with flawless culinary techniques as a highlight: 560 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 30 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS SUPPLY: drinks are supplied on board according to your drinks wishes. You only need to pay the supermarket bill for drinks during the check-in procedure