Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
The Kaya Guneri 1 gulet is based in Bodrum and accommodates up to 16 guests in Turkey, 12 guests in Greece (Dodecanese). She is an ideal multi family boat charter for luxury blue cruise travels in the Eastern Mediterranean. There are 3 triple cabins with one double and one twin bed each; as well as 2 double bedded cabins and 2 single bedded cabins. Each cabin is fitted with air conditioning and private bathrooms with showers and WC. A clean well kept boat, the Kaya Guneri 1 gulet is budget-friendly and served by an experienced crew available around the clock during your gulet holidays.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 17 guests in 7 cabins
2 cabins with double bed
2 twin cabins
3 triple cabins
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Canoe, Water Skis, Donut Ride, Banana Ride
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2019||06. Apr6.125€||13. Apr6.125€||20. Apr6.125€||27. Apr6.125€||6.125€|
|May 2019||04. May6.125€||11. May6.125€||18. May6.125€||25. May6.125€|
|Jun 2019||01. Jun8.750€||08. Jun8.750€||15. Jun8.750€||22. Jun8.750€|
|Jul 2019||06. Jul10.500€||13. Jul10.500€||20. Jul10.500€||27. Jul10.500€||10.500€|
|Aug 2019||03. Aug11.375€||10. Aug11.375€||17. Aug11.375€||24. Aug11.375€|
|Sep 2019||07. Sep8.750€||14. Sep8.750€||21. Sep8.750€||28. Sep8.750€|
|Oct 2019||05. Oct6.125€||12. Oct6.125€||19. Oct6.125€||26. Oct6.125€|
Included in price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Cooking gas
- Use of air conditioners
- Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
- Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen and towels
- Yacht Laundry
- Welcome cocktail & Afternoon tea break
- Use of equipment on board
- 24 hours crew service
Not included in price
- Private marina fees in Turkey, Greece, Croatia. Gulets generally do not moor in private marinas unless requested by guests.
- Airport transfers in Turkey, Greece, Croatia
- Meals, soft drinks, bottled water, alcoholic beverages
- Land excursions
- Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
- Crew Gratuity is extra customary 10 % of the Charter Fee – however left up to the discretion of the clients.
- Food is always extra payment on charter price. You can choose from several different menus.
- Menu on cheap gulets: 105 EUR/person/week
- Menu on standart gulets: 245 EUR/person/week
- Menu on Luxury gulets: 525 EUR/person/week
- VIP menu: from 700 and up to 1050 EUR/person/week
- *Children till 3 years of age have 100% discount on food.
- **Children till 12 years of age, have 50% discount on food
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.