Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Hayal 62, is a tirhandil style motor sailor. She provides a unique opportunity for up to 4-guests to enjoy a luxurious private getaway along the turquoise coast of Turkey and to also include some Greek Islands if you have a longer charter. Accommodation for up to 4 guests is in one spacious master cabin forward with private bathroom with shower, and an additional twin cabin on the port side, which makes Hayal a great option for a small family of three or four. She is also ideal for honeymooners who are looking for a pristine yacht with fine service and an affordable budget. The Luxury Charter Group was most impressed with her immaculate build and her ideal capacity to provide something very unique for our smaller groups. Her crew of 3 will make sure you have a safe journey and cater to all your needs for a pleasant vacation.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 4 guests in 2 cabins
1 master cabin
1 twin cabin
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2019||06. Apr8.400€||13. Apr8.400€||20. Apr8.400€||27. Apr8.400€||8.400€|
|May 2019||04. May8.400€||11. May8.400€||18. May8.400€||25. May8.400€|
|Jun 2019||01. Jun8.400€||08. Jun8.400€||15. Jun8.400€||22. Jun8.400€|
|Jul 2019||06. Jul9.800€||13. Jul9.800€||20. Jul9.800€||27. Jul9.800€||9.800€|
|Aug 2019||03. Aug9.800€||10. Aug9.800€||17. Aug9.800€||24. Aug9.800€|
|Sep 2019||07. Sep8.400€||14. Sep8.400€||21. Sep8.400€||28. Sep8.400€|
|Oct 2019||05. Oct8.400€||12. Oct8.400€||19. Oct8.400€||26. Oct8.400€|
Included in price
- Shipboard accommodation and crew (2/3)
- Fuel for max. 4 hours cruising/day
- Bed sheets and bathroom towels
- Beach towels
- Air condition (8 hours/day)
Not included in price
- Extra on spot
- Port taxes foreign water
- Private Marinas
- Half board (breakfast, lunch): 280 EUR (Covers also soft drinks).
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 385 EUR (Covers also soft drinks).
- Alcoholic beverage expenses are extra on a cost basis.
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.