Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
The most alluring sailing yacht in Turkey. You will be impressed by the leisure and entertainment facilities. Ideal charter yacht for socializing with family and friends. A professional crew of 8 will provide excellent experience throughout the cruise (Captain, First Mate Chef, 3 Deckhands, 2 Hostess, Engineer).Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 10 guests in 5 cabins
Double cabin with Queen size bed and private bathroom
2 double cabins with double bed and private bathroom
2 twin cabins with twin bed and private bathroom
- Watersports equipment:
Tender boat: 6.4 meters, 225 HP
2 Jet Ski’s
- Possible Departures: Turkey (Please ask our sales advisers regarding schedule)
- Check-in: After 17:00
Check-out: Until 09:00
- Air condition: Unlimited hours per day included in the charter price
- Bathroom: Each bathroom has home type toilet and shower box
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2019||27. Apr65.000€|
|May 2019||04. May65.000€||11. May65.000€||18. May65.000€||25. May65.000€|
|Jun 2019||01. Jun65.000€||08. Jun65.000€||15. Jun65.000€||22. Jun65.000€||29. Jun75.000€|
|Jul 2019||06. Jul75.000€||13. Jul75.000€||20. Jul75.000€||27. Jul75.000€|
|Aug 2019||03. Aug75.000€||10. Aug75.000€||17. Aug75.000€||24. Aug75.000€|
|Sep 2019||07. Sep65.000€||14. Sep65.000€||21. Sep65.000€||28. Sep65.000€||65.000€|
|Oct 2019||05. Oct65.000€||12. Oct65.000€||19. Oct65.000€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day.
- Using A/C unlimited hours per day.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports. )
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- A.P.A. price (Advance Provisioning Allowance) amount will be used to cover: Client Food and Beverages, port and marina fees, fuel for tender and wave runner, transfers to / from the yacht, National Park entrances and all other costs not specified as included. APA – Advance Provisioning Allowance. APA is paid by the Client in addition to the charter fee for all relevant costs for the vessel that are not included in charter fee . If APA doesn’t cover complete costs, Client will pay exceeding amount on board in cash. If costs made on charter are less than amount given as APA, amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at the end of the voyage. APA not including tip for the crew
A.P.A: 30% of charter price/week
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.