Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Vita Dolce is a 35-meter sailing yacht in the Mediterranean. Possible departures are Corsica, North Sardinia, and French Riviera. Vita Dolce can accommodate up to 10 guests in 5 spacious cabins. You will find beautiful furnishings in the interior. There is a 360 degrees panoramic view from the salon. On Aft deck and the front deck is the available dining area.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 10 guests in 5 cabins
Master cabin with double bed
2 VIP cabin with double bed
2 Twin cabins with twin bed
- Watersports equipment:
4 Paddle boards
Sets of Masks, Snorkels and flippers
- Possible Departures: Corsica, North Sardinia, French Riviera
- Check-in: After 12:00 am
Check-out: Until 12:00 am
- Air condition: unlimited hours per day
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and shower box
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2019||27. Apr26.000€|
|May 2019||04. May26.000€||11. May26.000€||18. May26.000€||25. May26.000€|
|Jun 2019||01. Jun26.000€||08. Jun26.000€||15. Jun26.000€||22. Jun26.000€||29. Jun29.000€|
|Jul 2019||06. Jul29.000€||13. Jul29.000€||20. Jul29.000€||27. Jul29.000€|
|Aug 2019||03. Aug29.000€||10. Aug29.000€||17. Aug29.000€||24. Aug29.000€||31. Aug26.000€|
|Sep 2019||07. Sep26.000€||14. Sep26.000€||21. Sep26.000€||28. Sep26.000€|
|Oct 2019||05. Oct26.000€||12. Oct26.000€||19. Oct26.000€|
Included in price
- Using A/C unlimited hours per day.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports).
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- Fuel for cruising from A.P.A.
- A.P.A. – 30 % of Charter Fee A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) To cover following costs, but not limited to: fuel for the main engine and generators; fuel for cruising; fuel for tender and water sports equipment; food and beverages for the Charter Party; berthing dues and other harbour charges including pilots ’fees, local taxes, divers’ fees, customs formalities, charges for waste disposal, charges for water and electricity taken from shore; shipping agents’ fees where applicable; Charter Party personal laundry; Charter Party communications and internet use; hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shoreside transport and excursions, national park entrances and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter.