Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Vesta 1 Sevil is one of most recommended yacht for private yacht charter groups. Is one of the rare gulets to be able to offer celebrations, events and business meetings on her large fore deck and saloon. If you are looking for sailing with a luxury yacht in Mediterranean and Aegean Sea or Greek Islands, its one of the best option for your yacht charter.
She is 32 meters long and has big size 8 deluxe cabins with private toilets and shower compartment in each toilet. It offers all comfort of a luxury yacht. Each cabins have air condition and heating system. The interior of Vesta 1 Sevil is made of Mahogany wood and tastefully decorated in traditional style with modern understanding. The captain of the yacht has 20 years of experience, cook and sailors are also very experienced and professional in their field. It also has a lot of water-sports on board, jacuzzi on fly-bridge and best service with friendliest crew far and wide.
- Accommodation: max 16 guests in 8 cabins
4 cabins with double bed
4 twun cabins
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Canoes, Water Skis, Wakeboard, Donut Ride
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2017||01. Apr9.000€||08. Apr9.000€||15. Apr9.000€||22. Apr9.000€||29. Apr9.000€|
|May 2017||06. May9.000€||13. May9.000€||20. May9.000€||27. May9.000€|
|Jun 2017||03. Jun11.750€||10. Jun11.750€||17. Jun11.750€||24. Jun11.750€|
|Jul 2017||01. Jul15.500€||08. Jul15.500€||15. Jul15.500€||22. Jul15.500€||29. Jul15.500€|
|Aug 2017||05. Aug15.500€||12. Aug15.500€||19. Aug15.500€||26. Aug15.500€|
|Sep 2017||02. Sep12.500€||09. Sep12.500€||16. Sep12.500€||23. Sep12.500€|
|Oct 2017||07. Oct9.000€||14. Oct9.000€||21. Oct9.000€||28. Oct9.000€|
Included in price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Cooking gas
- Use of air conditioners
- Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
- Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen and towels
- Yacht Laundry
- Welcome cocktail & Afternoon tea break
- Use of equipment on board
- 24 hours crew service
Not included in price
- Private marina fees in Turkey, Greece, Croatia. Gulets generally do not moor in private marinas unless requested by guests.
- Airport transfers in Turkey, Greece, Croatia
- Meals, soft drinks, bottled water, alcoholic beverages
- Land excursions
- Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
- Crew Gratuity is extra customary 10 % of the Charter Fee – however left up to the discretion of the clients.
- You can buy all your food and beverage supply or,
- We offer, 245 € per person per week full board service (drinks excluded)
- We offer, unlimited local alcoholic drinks for 210 € per person per week
- 50% discount is applied to children between 6 to 12, and it’s free for children under the age of 5.
- In both cases cooking and all services are done by the yacht crew
- Please take a note of sector wide common practice: If you choose to supply your own food and beverage, your calculations should include your yacht crew as well. Your food, prepared by the cook will be shared with the crew, which usually consists of a captain, a cook and a sailor (in some cases a young intern as well) In smaller yachts, with less than 5 cabins, the crew will consists only a captain and a cook.
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.