- Includes all meals, snacks and hot beverages focusing upon local traditional Mediterranean cuisine.
- Soft drinks and alcohol can be ordered at cost.: 350 EUR (Luxury menu)
- Includes all meals, snacks, hot beverages with a focus on premium seafood.
- Juices and soft drinks are included.: 455 EUR (Delux menu)
- Beverage expenses are extra on a cost basis.
Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
The three member crew of Southern Cross Timer love to put the sails up and offer true sailing experience when the weather conditions are favorable. She measures 18 metes in length overall and offers 4 double sized cabin accommodation, 2 bathrooms and 3 fantastic crew members for a memorable blue cruise holiday in the Eastern Mediterranean. The Southern Cross Timer is a warm and friendly, very ideal family gulet to charter from the exciting harbor of Bodrum. The gulet has a collection of excellent client testimonials and stays true to her excellent services by a dedicated team of professionals, as well as the caring services by the owners. The Southern Cross Timer gulet does not offer air conditioning, however with the pleasurable winds during the yacht charter season, it seems to be fine with many guests during their blue voyage travels. It is the holiday of a lifetime, the ultimate stress free holiday, there are no decisions to be made, everything is taken care of for you, all you have to do is lie back and enjoy it.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 8 guests in 4 cabins
4 cabins with double bed
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: two bathrooms with has home type toilet and pipe out shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2019||27. Apr6.300€|
|May 2019||04. May6.300€||11. May6.300€||18. May6.300€||25. May6.300€|
|Jun 2019||01. Jun6.650€||08. Jun6.650€||15. Jun6.650€||22. Jun6.650€||29. Jun6.825€|
|Jul 2019||06. Jul6.825€||13. Jul6.825€||20. Jul6.825€||27. Jul6.825€|
|Aug 2019||03. Aug6.825€||10. Aug6.825€||17. Aug6.825€||24. Aug6.825€|
|Sep 2019||07. Sep6.650€||14. Sep6.650€||21. Sep6.650€||28. Sep6.650€||6.300€|
|Oct 2019||05. Oct6.300€||12. Oct6.300€||19. Oct6.300€|
Included in price
- An average of 4 hours per motor cruising per day over the duration of the cruise
- Welcome briefing, crew introduction, and itinerary/weather review
- Turkish port and harbour formalities in municipal ports
- Hire of crew, yacht, fuel, water, insurance, and local taxes
- Yacht laundry (not personal laundry)
- Use of yacht toys (water sports, snorkelling, fins, canoe, fishing equipment)
Not included in price
- Airport transfers (except for all-inclusive charters)
- Turkish VAT
- Full board and drinks (except for all-inclusive yachts)
- Land excursions and museum entry fees
- Greek island customs, port and harbour fees
- Fuel for additional distances in excess of 4 hours per day
- Cancellation insurance
- Private Turkish marina fees
- Spirits, wines, beer and specialty drinks. These can be brought on board by client, or ordered in advance.
- Water sports (3rd party water skiing, jet skiing, scuba diving)
- Fuel for on-board toys
- Crew gratuity
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.