Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Gulet Sedna has one master cabin with extra bed and two double bed cabins so it can accommodate up to 7 guests on board. In season 2017 Sedna will have refit exterior. Gulet is best choice for smaller groups or families.
Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 12 + 2 guests in 6 cabins
1 master cabin with double bed + extra bed
2 double cabins with double bed
- Watersports equipment:
Tender boat: 5.5 meters, 100 HP
Water skiing: fuel per usage
2 paddle boards
Wakeboard: fuel per usage
- Possible Departures: Split, Dubrovnik
- Check-in: After 16:00
Check-out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: 5 hours per day included in charter price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and shower box
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2017||01. Apr10.000€||08. Apr10.000€||15. Apr10.000€||22. Apr10.000€||29. Apr10.000€|
|May 2017||06. May10.000€||13. May10.000€||20. May10.000€||27. May10.000€|
|Jun 2017||03. Jun11.000€||10. Jun11.000€||17. Jun11.000€||24. Jun11.000€|
|Jul 2017||01. Jul12.500€||08. Jul12.500€||15. Jul12.500€||22. Jul12.500€||29. Jul12.500€|
|Aug 2017||05. Aug12.500€||12. Aug12.500€||19. Aug12.500€||26. Aug12.500€|
|Sep 2017||02. Sep10.000€||09. Sep10.000€||16. Sep10.000€||23. Sep10.000€|
|Oct 2017||07. Oct10.000€||14. Oct10.000€||21. Oct10.000€||28. Oct10.000€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day.
- Using A/C 5 hours per day.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports. )
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- Bed and breakfast (Breakfast and soft drinks) 150€ per person per week.
- Half Board (Breakfast, dinner) 380€ per person per week.
- Drinks from ships’ bar (According to bar price list).
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.