Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Gulet Queen of Adriatic is a great combination of luxury and leisure. Gulet has lots of deck space and cushioned leisure area on Aft deck. She can accommodate 12 guests (+2) in 6 cabins. It offers a vast choice of watersports.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 12 guests in 6 cabins
2 Double cabins with double bed
2 Twin cabin with twin bed
2 Triple cabin with a double and single bed
- Watersports equipment:
Sets of Masks, Snorkels and flippers
- Possible Departures: Split, Dubrovnik
- Check-in: After 17:00
Check-out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: unlimited hours per day
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and shower box
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2018||28. Apr13.900€|
|May 2018||05. May13.900€||12. May13.900€||19. May13.900€||26. May13.900€|
|Jun 2018||02. Jun13.900€||09. Jun16.800€||16. Jun16.800€||23. Jun16.800€||30. Jun16.800€|
|Jul 2018||07. Jul17.900€||14. Jul17.900€||21. Jul17.900€||28. Jul17.900€|
|Aug 2018||04. Aug17.900€||11. Aug17.900€||18. Aug17.900€||25. Aug16.800€|
|Sep 2018||01. Sep16.800€||08. Sep16.800€||15. Sep16.800€||22. Sep13.900€||29. Sep13.900€|
|Oct 2018||06. Oct13.900€||13. Oct13.900€||20. Oct13.900€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day.
- Using A/C 12 hours per day.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports. )
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance. )
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 300 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 400 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 35 €/person/meal
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 150 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 100 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 100 €/person/week (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)