Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Queen Lila is one of the most fabulous luxury gulets in their fleet. The high-quality teak and mahogany wood that adorns this gulet makes it look every bit as magnificent as you would expect. It has seven double cabins that can cater for 14 guests. Each cabin comes with air-conditioning, wardrobes, smoke detectors and en-suite bathrooms. The spacious deck areas with comfortable sun beds and awnings are also equipped with a large dining table on both the front and rear decks. There is also a leisurely lounge area with two sitting groups, a well-stocked bar, plasma TV, DVD, and hi-fi system. On board, there is also on offer two canoes, windsurfer, various snorkels and masks and fishing rod equipment. We can’t forget a new 60HP dinghy for an unforgettable adventure on the water.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 14 guests in 7 cabins
5 cabins with double bed
2 twin cabins
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Canoes, Water Skis, Donut Ride, Windsurf
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2018||28. Apr7.000€|
|May 2018||05. May7.000€||12. May7.000€||19. May7.000€||26. May7.000€|
|Jun 2018||02. Jun14.000€||09. Jun14.000€||16. Jun14.000€||23. Jun14.000€||30. Jun15.750€|
|Jul 2018||07. Jul15.750€||14. Jul15.750€||21. Jul15.750€||28. Jul15.750€|
|Aug 2018||04. Aug15.750€||11. Aug15.750€||18. Aug15.750€||25. Aug15.750€|
|Sep 2018||01. Sep14.000€||08. Sep14.000€||15. Sep14.000€||22. Sep14.000€||29. Sep7.000€|
|Oct 2018||06. Oct7.000€||13. Oct7.000€||20. Oct7.000€|
Included in price
- Shipboard accommodation and crew (4)
- Fuel for 3 to max. 4 hours cruising/day
- Bed sheets and bathroom towels
- Air condition (6 hours/day)
- Turkish port taxes
Not included in price
- Airport transfers: extra on spot
- Port taxes foreign water
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 245 EUR
- Clients can bring own beverage on board of this gulet or beverage can be also ordered to the owner.
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.