Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Prenses Selin Gulet is a 37 meters wooden crewed yacht which launched in 2005. She is designed for luxury private crewed yacht charters with modern and large cabins, saloon and deck. With 6 double cabins, 2 twin cabin with 2 single beds is offering spacious accommodation up to 22 people. In each cabin, including seperately placed shower unit, it has its own private shower and toilet. All the yacht, including the cabins are air-conditioned. She has lots of water sports and with highly professional experienced 4 crews provides five-star service to meet all the needs of its guests.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 20 guests in 9 cabins
9 cabins with double bed
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
2 Canoes, Water Skis, Donut Ride
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Fethiye, Bodrum
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 8 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2019||27. Apr9.100€|
|May 2019||04. May9.100€||11. May9.100€||18. May9.100€||25. May9.100€|
|Jun 2019||01. Jun13.300€||08. Jun13.300€||15. Jun13.300€||22. Jun13.300€||29. Jun17.500€|
|Jul 2019||06. Jul17.500€||13. Jul17.500€||20. Jul17.500€||27. Jul17.500€|
|Aug 2019||03. Aug17.500€||10. Aug17.500€||17. Aug17.500€||24. Aug17.500€||31. Aug13.300€|
|Sep 2019||07. Sep13.300€||14. Sep13.300€||21. Sep13.300€||28. Sep9.100€|
|Oct 2019||05. Oct9.100€||12. Oct9.100€||19. Oct9.100€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day
- Using A/C 8 hours per day
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports).
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Foods and beverages
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters (for Greek Islands).
- Optional water sports.
- Fuel for using joker / speed boat ( approx. 50 EUR)
- Crew tip
- Personal expenses and requests.
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.500 € (not paid if gulet is booked on back to back basis)
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 280 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, coffee and tea, dinner): 350 €/person/week
- DELUXE FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, coffee and tea time, dinner, soft beverages with 10 bottles of local wine): exclusive cuisine made from the finest quality ingredients prepared with flawless culinary techniques as a highlight: 560 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 30 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS SUPPLY: drinks are supplied on board according to your drinks wishes. You only need to pay the supermarket bill for drinks during the check-in procedure