Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Gulet Pacha has a lot of water sports equipment including 2 jet ski. A high quality of service especially the food, Pacha has an amazing cuisine. This yacht can accommodate up to 9 persons (on request).Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 8 + 1 guests in 4 cabins
1 master cabin with double bed
2 VIP cabins with double bed
1 twin cabin with twin bed and Pullman
- Watersports equipment:
Tender boat: 4.4 meters, 50 HP
2 Jet ski
- Possible Departures: Split, Dubrovnik
- Check-in: After 17:00
Check-out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: 5 hours per day included in charter price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and shower box
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2019||27. Apr22.500€|
|May 2019||04. May22.500€||11. May22.500€||18. May22.500€||25. May22.500€|
|Jun 2019||01. Jun22.500€||08. Jun22.500€||15. Jun22.500€||22. Jun22.500€||29. Jun24.500€|
|Jul 2019||06. Jul24.500€||13. Jul24.500€||20. Jul24.500€||27. Jul24.500€|
|Aug 2019||03. Aug24.500€||10. Aug24.500€||17. Aug24.500€||24. Aug24.500€||31. Aug22.500€|
|Sep 2019||07. Sep22.500€||14. Sep22.500€||21. Sep22.500€||28. Sep22.500€|
|Oct 2019||05. Oct22.500€||12. Oct22.500€||19. Oct22.500€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day.
- Using A/C unlimited and included in the charter price.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports. )
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- A.P.A. 30% of charter price/week (The APA amount is used to cover expenses incurred during the course of the charter such as fuel, food, beverages, mooring fees, visa fees, harbor fees, park fees, taxes, and other expenses not included in the Charter Fee.
The captain of the yacht is responsible for accounting for all APA expenses during the charter, and the breakdown is presented to the client in a clear manner at the end of the charter.
If the costs incurred during the course of the charter are less than the APA deposit, then the difference will be refunded to the Charterer at the end of the charter.
If the costs incurred during the course of the charter that are over and above the APA deposit then this difference will be payable by the Charterer at the end of the charter.) 7500€ per group per week