Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Gulet has been refurbished in the year 2013 is classed in the luxury category. She has a length of 21 meters, she offers the blue cruise service with experienced and friendly crew. It can accommodate up to 8 distinguished guests and has spacious living areas. She has 4 cabins and an extra single bed in the master cabin provides comfort for families with children. The Nikola is a luxury sailing Gulet yacht handcrafted from exotic mahogany and teak woods. Her ancient design is complemented by spacious fore, side and aft decks, up-to-date nautical equipment, outdoor dining facilities, cushioned lounging areas, sun mattresses, tenting to protect from the sun, plus other contemporary comforts. The elegant and fully air-conditioned interior has high ceilings and wide corridors. The lounge includes stocked bar, cushioned seating, and indoor dining area.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 8 guests in 4 cabins
1 master cabin
3 cabins with double bed
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Canoes, Water Skis, Wakeboard, Jetski
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 10 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2020||25. Apr5.390€|
|May 2020||02. May5.390€||09. May5.390€||16. May6.930€||23. May6.930€|
|Jun 2020||06. Jun6.930€||13. Jun6.930€||20. Jun6.930€||27. Jun8.855€||8.855€|
|Jul 2020||04. Jul8.855€||11. Jul8.855€||18. Jul8.855€||25. Jul8.855€|
|Aug 2020||01. Aug8.855€||08. Aug8.855€||15. Aug8.855€||22. Aug8.855€||29. Aug6.930€|
|Sep 2020||05. Sep6.930€||12. Sep6.930€||19. Sep6.930€||26. Sep5.390€|
|Oct 2020||03. Oct5.390€||10. Oct5.390€||17. Oct5.390€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day
- Using A/C 6 hours per day
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports).
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Foods and beverages
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters
- Optional water sports
- Fuel for using joker / speed boat ( approx. 50 EUR)
- Crew tip
- Personal expenses and requests
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.500 € (not paid if gulet is booked on back to back basis)
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 280 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, coffee and tea, dinner): 350 €/person/week
- DELUXE FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, coffee and tea time, dinner, soft beverages with 10 bottles of local wine): exclusive cuisine made from the finest quality ingredients prepared with flawless culinary techniques as a highlight: 560 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 30 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS SUPPLY: drinks are supplied on board according to your drinks wishes. You only need to pay the supermarket bill for drinks during the check-in procedure