Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Myra is a purpose built charter gulet. Accommodating up to 10 guests in 5 cabins, her long-standing crew will explore the blue sea with you. With a mahogany interior the 35 sqm main deck lounge has space for relaxing and formal dining. The brass porthole in the saloon are the result of loving research of the ship-owner, derived from an ancient ship trade. The comforts include 50 inch TV Sony in saloon, VCR Bose, stereo, CD, DVD, Home theater. Outside there is a large bow sundeck with cushions and aft there is a table for twelve people for outdoor dining and relaxation area with even more cushions for unwinding in the sun. Myra has a fantastic crew of 4, 2 of which have been on board from the start. They know all that there is to know about Myra, and with plenty of experience they also choose the best routes and find all the hidden beauties of the area.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 10 guests in 5 cabins
1 master cabin
4 cabins with double bed
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Kayaks, Paddle board, Water Skis, Windsurf, Wakeboard
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 10 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2019||27. Apr8.085€|
|May 2019||04. May8.085€||11. May8.085€||18. May9.065€||25. May9.065€|
|Jun 2019||01. Jun9.065€||08. Jun9.065€||15. Jun9.065€||22. Jun10.045€||29. Jun10.045€|
|Jul 2019||06. Jul10.045€||13. Jul10.045€||20. Jul10.045€||27. Jul10.045€|
|Aug 2019||03. Aug10.045€||10. Aug10.045€||17. Aug10.045€||24. Aug10.045€||31. Aug9.065€|
|Sep 2019||07. Sep9.065€||14. Sep9.065€||21. Sep9.065€||28. Sep8.085€|
|Oct 2019||05. Oct8.085€||12. Oct8.085€||19. Oct8.085€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day
- Using A/C 10 hours per day
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports).
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Foods and beverages
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters (for Greek Islands).
- Optional water sports.
- Fuel for using joker / speed boat ( approx. 50 EUR)
- Crew tip
- Personal expenses and requests.
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.500 € (not paid if gulet is booked on back to back basis)
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch, 2 dinners): 280 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 350 €/person/week
- DELUXE FULL BOARD: exclusive cuisine with creative dishes prepared with flawless culinary techniques as a highlight. Made to order from the finest quality ingredients: 560 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 30 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS SUPPLY: drinks are supplied on board according to your drinks wishes. You only need to pay the supermarket bill for drinks during check-in procedure