Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
The Kaptan Mehmet Bugra gulet was launched in 2014, and has provided very successful charters since. She was designed with pure comfort, luxury and entertainment in mind. The gulet stretches 34 meters and can carry up to 18 passengers. Guests can choose from 2 triple, 2 master and 4 double cabins. Each cabin is fully equipped with air conditioning, satellite TVs, USB and HDMI connections for connecting your own devices from the comfort of your own cabin. She features a great assortment of waters toys. And what’s a gulet holiday without the fun stuff! These include a 2015 model 2 person jet ski, wakeboard, water skis, banana boat, 2 ringos, paddleboard in 2016, and other inflatable and floating toys. Without doubt she is a super spacious gulet both inside and on deck. She also features a Jacuzzi on the forward deck, along with large sized sunning mats for guests. And at the bow, guests can enjoy a huge crescent shaped seating area with two tables which can convert into a shaded area by the pull out oversized tent.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 18 guests in 8 cabins
2 master cabins
4 cabins with double bed
2 triple cabins
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Canoes, Water Skis, Donut Ride, Banana, Wakeboard, Jetski, Paddleboard, Sea scooter
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2017||01. Apr17.500€||08. Apr17.500€||15. Apr17.500€||22. Apr17.500€||29. Apr17.500€|
|May 2017||06. May17.500€||13. May17.500€||20. May17.500€||27. May17.500€|
|Jun 2017||03. Jun21.000€||10. Jun21.000€||17. Jun21.000€||24. Jun21.000€|
|Jul 2017||01. Jul24.500€||08. Jul24.500€||15. Jul24.500€||22. Jul24.500€||29. Jul24.500€|
|Aug 2017||05. Aug24.500€||12. Aug24.500€||19. Aug24.500€||26. Aug24.500€|
|Sep 2017||02. Sep21.000€||09. Sep21.000€||16. Sep21.000€||23. Sep21.000€|
|Oct 2017||07. Oct17.500€||14. Oct17.500€||21. Oct17.500€||28. Oct17.500€|
Included in price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Cooking gas
- Use of air conditioners
- Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
- Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen and towels
- Yacht Laundry
- Welcome cocktail & Afternoon tea break
- Use of equipment on board
- 24 hours crew service
Not included in price
- Private marina fees in Turkey, Greece. Gulets generally do not moor in private marinas unless requested by guests.
- Airport transfers in Turkey, Greece
- Meals, soft drinks, bottled water, alcoholic beverages
- Land excursions
- Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
- Crew Gratuity is extra customary 10 % of the Charter Fee – however left up to the discretion of the clients.
K. Mehmet Bugra gulet offers a Deluxe Menu with Soft drinks.
- 350 € / person / week
- Ages 8 – 13: 50% discount
- Ages 0 – 7: Free of charge
GREEK ISLANDS & TURKISH GULETS : Please read if you are planning on sailing on a gulet in the Greek Islands
- Customs entry and exit fees between Turkish and Greek waters.
- If you are going to be cruising the Greek Islands, whether or not you are starting and ending your trip in Greece (i.e. Rhodes, Kos, Santorini, Mykonos) or Turkey ; for boats based in Turkey/Turkish ports, the customs fees for exit and entry in Turkey is paid : on embarkation for the boats exit out of Turkey; and at disembarkation for the boats entry back into Turkey.
- Greek islands harbor mooring fees/taxes are extra. These costs are based on the size of the boat and passenger count, among other criteria.
- It is mandatory to moor in harbors of Rhodes, Kos, and Symi if anyone or all islands are in your planned route. Therefore the fees are obligatory as well. You may discuss visiting other bays/coves in these islands with your captain during your travels.
- ALL of the above mentioned costs are paid to the captain on board when/if cruising in Greek waters.
- ALL fees are payable in CASH ONLY.
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.