Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Gulet Lycian Queen is a 37-meter luxury gulet yacht. Lycian Queen can accommodate up to 18 guests in 8 cabins what makes her ideal for bigger groups. She was built in season 2015. She is available for cruising in Turkey. All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Mondays.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 18 guests in 8 cabins
Master cabin with double bed
VIP cabin with double bed
4 Double cabins with double bed
2 Triple cabin with a double and single bed
- Watersports equipment:
2 Paddle boards
Sets of Masks, Snorkels and flippers
- Possible Departures: Bodrum
- Check-in: After 16:00
Check-out: Until 10:00 am
- Air condition: 6 hours per day
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and shower box
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2020||25. Apr20.145€|
|May 2020||02. May21.000€||09. May21.000€||16. May21.000€||23. May22.720€|
|Jun 2020||06. Jun25.000€||13. Jun25.000€||20. Jun25.000€||27. Jun25.000€||35.000€|
|Jul 2020||04. Jul35.000€||11. Jul35.000€||18. Jul35.000€||25. Jul35.000€|
|Aug 2020||01. Aug35.000€||08. Aug35.000€||15. Aug35.000€||22. Aug33.000€||29. Aug28.000€|
|Sep 2020||05. Sep28.000€||12. Sep28.000€||19. Sep28.000€||26. Sep21.000€|
|Oct 2020||03. Oct21.000€||10. Oct21.000€||17. Oct21.000€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day.
- Using A/C 6 hours per day.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports).
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 280 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, coffee and tea, dinner): 350 €/person/week
- DELUXE FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, coffee and tea time, dinner, soft beverages with 10 bottles of local wine): exclusive cuisine made from the finest quality ingredients prepared with flawless culinary techniques as a highlight: 560 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 30 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS SUPPLY: drinks are supplied on board according to your drinks wishes. You only need to pay the supermarket bill for drinks during the check-in procedure