Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Motor sailing yacht Liana H has reputation for excellent food according to clients. The crew is dedicated to every detail and guest satisfaction. Built in 2004 Syros, Greece. Liana is perfectly maintained and ready for sailing. The crew consists of Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands and Hostess.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 12 guests in 5 cabins
1 master cabin with king size bed and private bathroom
3 triple cabins with double bed, single bed and private bathroom
2 double cabins with double bed, bunk bed and private bathroom
1 double cabin with double bed and private bathroom
- Watersports equipment:
Tender boat: 4.5 meters, 80 HP and 3.2 meters, 5 HP
- Possible Departures: Athens, Ionian islands
- Check-in: After 17:00
Check-out: Until 09:00
- Air condition: Unlimited hours per day included in charter price
- Bathroom: Each bathroom has vacuum type toilet and shower box with curtain
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2020||25. Apr30.100€|
|May 2020||02. May30.100€||09. May30.100€||16. May30.100€||23. May30.100€|
|Jun 2020||06. Jun30.100€||13. Jun30.100€||20. Jun30.100€||27. Jun30.100€||30.100€|
|Jul 2020||04. Jul30.100€||11. Jul30.100€||18. Jul30.100€||25. Jul30.100€|
|Aug 2020||01. Aug30.100€||08. Aug30.100€||15. Aug30.100€||22. Aug30.100€|
|Sep 2020||05. Sep30.100€||12. Sep30.100€||19. Sep30.100€||26. Sep30.100€||30.100€|
|Oct 2020||03. Oct30.100€||10. Oct30.100€||17. Oct30.100€|
Included in price
- Using A/C unlimited hours per day.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports. )
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- A.P.A. price (Advance Provisioning Allowance) amount will be used to cover: Client Food and Beverages, port and marina fees, fuel for tender and wave runner, transfers to / from the yacht, National Park entrances and all other costs not specified as included. APA – Advance Provisioning Allowance. APA is paid by the Client in addition to the charter fee for all relevant costs for the vessel that are not included in charter fee . If APA doesn’t cover complete costs, Client will pay exceeding amount on board in cash. If costs made on charter are less than amount given as APA, amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at the end of the voyage. APA not including tip for the crew
- Half Board (Breakfast, lunch): A.P.A.
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.