Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Lady Gita is a newly built 49-meter sailing yacht in Croatia. Booking available from 30 June 2019. She has a big leisure area on Aft deck and front deck for the entire group. The salon is measuring 77 m2 and flybridge area 88 m2. Lady Gita also features a swimming platform at the back.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 12 guests in 6 cabins
2 Master cabin with double bed
4 Double cabin with double bed
- Watersports equipment:
Sets of Masks, Snorkels and flippers
- Possible Departures: Split
- Check-in: After 15:00
Check-out: Until 11:00 am
- Air condition: unlimited hours per day
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and shower box
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Jun 2019||29. Jun79.000€|
|Jul 2019||06. Jul79.000€||13. Jul79.000€||20. Jul79.000€||27. Jul79.000€|
|Aug 2019||03. Aug79.000€||10. Aug79.000€||17. Aug79.000€||24. Aug79.000€||31. Aug73.000€|
|Sep 2019||07. Sep73.000€||14. Sep73.000€||21. Sep73.000€||28. Sep73.000€|
|Oct 2019||05. Oct73.000€||12. Oct73.000€||19. Oct73.000€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day.
- Using A/C unlimited hours per day.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports).
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- A.P.A. – 20 % of Charter Fee A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) To cover following costs, but not limited to: fuel for the main engine and generators; fuel for tender and water sports equipment; food and beverages for the Charter Party; berthing dues and other harbour charges including pilots ’fees, local taxes, divers’ fees, customs formalities, charges for waste disposal, charges for water and electricity taken from shore; shipping agents’ fees where applicable; Charter Party personal laundry; Charter Party communications and internet use; hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shoreside transport and excursions, national park entrances and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter.