Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
One of the newest gulets to enter the turquoise waters of Turkey is the charming 12 person Kayhan 3. She presents an overall soft color scheme both inside and out and spacious areas to enjoy a luxurious holiday at sea. Guest accommodation comprises of 1 master cabin, 2 triple cabins and 2 double bedded cabins. Each is fully equipped with air conditioning, Flat 3D LED TV with satellite, and en suites. The Kayhan 3 gulet is ideal for single families, as well as multi-family group charters. The forward deck is especially designed for total comfort in mind. There are sunning mats for each guest, as well as a crescent shaped seating forward with table for memorable sunsets and cocktails (with tent option). The cozy aft is furnished with large sized cushions as well as shaded alfresco dining. If you are looking for a new build gulet, for your private boat holidays in the Mediterranean, why not consider the Kayhan 3. She comes from a fleet of highly recommended gulets who have made many thousands of guests happy over the decades.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 12 guests in 5 cabins
1 master cabin
2 cabins with double bed
2 triple cabins
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2018||28. Apr9.800€|
|May 2018||05. May9.800€||12. May9.800€||19. May9.800€||26. May9.800€|
|Jun 2018||02. Jun11.200€||09. Jun11.200€||16. Jun11.200€||23. Jun11.200€||30. Jun13.300€|
|Jul 2018||07. Jul13.300€||14. Jul13.300€||21. Jul13.300€||28. Jul13.300€|
|Aug 2018||04. Aug13.300€||11. Aug13.300€||18. Aug13.300€||25. Aug13.300€|
|Sep 2018||01. Sep11.200€||08. Sep11.200€||15. Sep11.200€||22. Sep11.200€||29. Sep9.800€|
|Oct 2018||06. Oct9.800€||13. Oct9.800€||20. Oct9.800€|
Included in price
- The services of an experienced crew of a captain, cook and one or two deckhands.
The number of crew is different on every gulets.
- Fuel, harbour fees (for harbours on our route) and fresh water.
- Sheets, pillows and bed linens laundry expenses , towels (have beach towels on board , you may also bring your own beach towel).
- Cooking Gas.
- Transit log fee (İts not included on Greek Islands charters).
Not included in price
- Breakfast, lunch and tea daily, dinner on board .Please check for our menu rates.
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Transfers to and from the airport (These can be arranged and are paid locally).
- Foreign liqueurs and spirits.
- Watersports and all fuel expenses which is available on request at the local rate.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Additional charges to visit the Greek Islands.
- Land excursions.
- Tips (optional).
- Half Board supplement with Deluxe menu is € 280/Week, with VIP menu is € 425/Week per person
- Full Board supplement with Deluxe menu is € 325/Week, with VIP menu is € 425/Week per person
- Clients can bring their own drinks on board free of charge.
- We can make the drinks organizations according to clients wishes before their arrival.