Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Kaya Guneri IV is an elegant 34.6 meter long charter gulet, a fine example of a traditional Bodrum-style schooner. As typical with Bodrum gulets, the aft deck is ideal for entertaining, with a large dining table seating up to 12 charter guests, and a popular large cushioned area aft for relaxation. A close imprint of her newer sistership, KAYA GUNERI V, inside is warm and refined, with classic mahogany panelling and a modern interpretation of the nautical theme. The air-conditioned saloon has another large dining table, and lounge area with LCD TV. There are six large cabins, two master, two double and two twin berths, all with newly renovated ensuite bathrooms with hydro-massage showers. There is a quality sound system onboard, as well as LCD TVs, DVD and CD/MP3 players in each cabin. In addition to ample deck space for relaxing, Kaya Guneri IV caters to active types, with a selection of water toys onboard, such as jet-ski, kayaks, windsurfer, paddleboard, tender with 100 hp engine for waterskiing, wakeboarding and banana rides, for lots of charter fun. Her six dedicated crew keep gulet in immaculate condition and ensure each charter is an exquisite experience.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 14 guests in 6 cabins
2 master cabins
2 cabins with double bed
2 triple cabins
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Canoe, Water skis, WakeBoard, Jetski, Banana
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2019||06. Apr15.750€||13. Apr15.750€||20. Apr15.750€||27. Apr15.750€||15.750€|
|May 2019||04. May15.750€||11. May15.750€||18. May15.750€||25. May15.750€|
|Jun 2019||01. Jun21.875€||08. Jun21.875€||15. Jun21.875€||22. Jun21.875€|
|Jul 2019||06. Jul26.250€||13. Jul26.250€||20. Jul26.250€||27. Jul26.250€||26.250€|
|Aug 2019||03. Aug28.875€||10. Aug28.875€||17. Aug28.875€||24. Aug28.875€|
|Sep 2019||07. Sep21.875€||14. Sep21.875€||21. Sep21.875€||28. Sep21.875€|
|Oct 2019||05. Oct15.750€||12. Oct15.750€||19. Oct15.750€||26. Oct15.750€|
Included in price
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Using A/C up to 8 hours per day on average(mentioned with the name of gulet)
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment
- Cooking service and water
- Turkish harbour expenses
- Turkish transit logs
Not included in price
- Foods and beverages
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters (for Greek Islands).
- Optional water sports.
- Fuel for using joker / speed boat ( approx. 50 EUR)
- Crew tip
- Personal expenses and requests.
- Half Board supplement with Deluxe menu is € 280/Week, with VIP menu is € 425/Week per person
- Full Board supplement with Deluxe menu is € 325/Week, with VIP menu is € 425/Week per person
- Clients can bring their own drinks on board free of charge.
- We can make the drinks organizations according to clients wishes before their arriva
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.