Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Grandi is a spacious gulet with a capacity for 12 people, with seven cabins for three or two people. Grandi is built in 1993 and won several times the Bodrum Cup sailing regatta. She was refurbished in year 2013 and is classed in the standards and economic category. She provides you an experienced crew of 3 to accompanies you through the whole cruise on this 26 meters long gulet. The sailing area is more than 550 m2.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 15 guests in 6 cabins
3 cabins with double bed
3 triple cabins
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Canoes, Wind Surf
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum, Kos, Symi, Rhodes (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2017||01. Apr6.020€||08. Apr6.020€||15. Apr6.020€||22. Apr6.020€||29. Apr6.020€|
|May 2017||06. May6.020€||13. May6.020€||20. May6.020€||27. May6.020€|
|Jun 2017||03. Jun6.895€||10. Jun6.895€||17. Jun6.895€||24. Jun6.895€|
|Jul 2017||01. Jul7.770€||08. Jul7.770€||15. Jul7.770€||22. Jul7.770€||29. Jul7.770€|
|Aug 2017||05. Aug7.770€||12. Aug7.770€||19. Aug7.770€||26. Aug7.770€|
|Sep 2017||02. Sep6.895€||09. Sep6.895€||16. Sep6.895€||23. Sep6.895€|
|Oct 2017||07. Oct6.020€||14. Oct6.020€||21. Oct6.020€||28. Oct6.020€|
Included in price
- Crew Service
- Port Taxes
- Mooring Charges
- Use of Yacht Equipment
- Linens and towels
- Water for General Use
- Yacht Insurance (Personal travel insurance is recommended)
Not included in price
- good and Beverage
- airport Transfers
- port taxes and Mooring Expenses on Foreign Waters
- optional Land Tours
- You can buy all your food and beverage supply or,
- We offer, 245 € per person per day full board service (drinks excluded)
- We offer, unlimited local alcoholic drinks for 210 € per person per day
- 50% discount is applied to children between 6 to 12, and it’s free for children under the age of 5.
- In both cases cooking and all services are done by the yacht crew
- Please take a note of sector wide common practice: If you choose to supply your own food and beverage, your calculations should include your yacht crew as well. Your food, prepared by the cook will be shared with the crew, which usually consists of a captain, a cook and a sailor (in some cases a young intern as well) In smaller yachts, with less than 5 cabins, the crew will consists only a captain and a cook.
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.