Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
The luxury sailing yacht Flas VII is designed to sleep a maximum of 17 passengers in 8 cabins. This yacht is ideal for large families or groups of friends with both double and single cabin options. Accommodation consists of 4 master cabins with king size beds, 1 stateroom with a queen size bed, 1 cabin with a double and twin bed (ideal for a couple with a young child or for 3 sharing), and 2 cabins with twin beds. Gulet has all the amenities and the elegance of an exclusive yacht. The accent is on a comfortable and elegant atmosphere created through a high woodwork quality and an intelligent design. It has a dining table, a fully equipped separate kitchen and an open/closed dining room and an air-conditioned saloon. When you sail or reach the shore, the sun beds spread out on the deck will offer you an excellent opportunity to sunbathe and relax.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 17 guests in 8 cabins
5 master cabin
2 twin cabins
1 triple cabin
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Kayaks, Water Skis, Windsurf
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2018||28. Apr13.965€|
|May 2018||05. May13.965€||12. May13.965€||19. May15.750€||26. May15.750€|
|Jun 2018||02. Jun15.750€||09. Jun15.750€||16. Jun15.750€||23. Jun17.500€||30. Jun17.500€|
|Jul 2018||07. Jul17.500€||14. Jul17.500€||21. Jul17.500€||28. Jul17.500€|
|Aug 2018||04. Aug17.500€||11. Aug17.500€||18. Aug17.500€||25. Aug17.500€|
|Sep 2018||01. Sep15.750€||08. Sep15.750€||15. Sep15.750€||22. Sep15.750€||29. Sep13.965€|
|Oct 2018||06. Oct13.965€||13. Oct13.965€||20. Oct13.965€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day
- Using A/C 6 hours per day
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports. )
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Foods and beverages
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters (for Greek Islands).
- Optional water sports.
- Fuel for using joker / speed boat ( approx. 50 EUR)
- Crew tip
- Personal expenses and requests.
- Full Board supplement for luxury menu € 315, for deluxe menu € 385 per person per week. Upon request we will send you the related menu details.
- All Inclusive supplement is + € 210 pp per week including unlimited local alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages.
- Soft beverages supplement is + € 70 pp per week including unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
- Child reduction : 0-6 is free, 7-12 is 50%
- You may also provide yacht provision by your self.
- Beverages will be provided by your wishes at no extra cost or you may bring with you. In any case the service would be given by our crew older.
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.