Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Faralya is 20 meters long Gulet, with only three cabins. She is a ketch designed to sail and, weather allowing, you will get the chance to experience this most day. This is what makes her particularly special – not only her onboard comfort but her wonderful sailing ability. Faralya is based in the harbor town of Fethiye. The master cabin comes equipped with a minibar, a TV, DVD player and music system. All three cabins have air conditioning, ensuites with showers and WC, as well as a hairdryer. This lovely gulet has all the small luxuries for a very comfortable stay on board during your blue cruise travels in turquoise waters of Turkey.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 6 guests in 3 cabins
1 master cabin
2 cabins with double bed
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Dinghy with outboard on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check-in: After 04:00 pm
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 8 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2020||25. Apr4.550€|
|May 2020||02. May4.550€||09. May4.550€||16. May4.550€||23. May4.550€||30. May5.750€|
|Jun 2020||06. Jun5.950€||13. Jun5.950€||20. Jun5.950€||27. Jun6.350€|
|Jul 2020||04. Jul6.650€||11. Jul6.650€||18. Jul6.650€||25. Jul6.650€|
|Aug 2020||01. Aug6.650€||08. Aug6.650€||15. Aug6.650€||22. Aug6.650€||29. Aug6.150€|
|Sep 2020||05. Sep5.950€||12. Sep5.950€||19. Sep5.950€||26. Sep5.350€|
|Oct 2020||03. Oct4.550€||10. Oct4.550€||17. Oct4.550€|
Included in price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Cooking gas
- Use of air condition: 8 hours per day
- Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbor taxes in Turkish Waters
- Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen and towels
- Yacht Laundry
- Welcome cocktail & Afternoon tea break
- Use of equipment on board
Not included in price
- Private marina fees in Turkey. Gulets generally do not moor in private marinas unless requested by guests.
- Meals, soft drinks, bottled water, alcoholic beverages
- Land excursions
- Crew Gratuity is extra customary 10 % of the Charter Fee – however, left up to the discretion of the clients.
- Goolets All Inclusive (breakfast, lunch, dinner, 5 o’clock tea and coffee with local cake and fruit, still water, mineral water, fruit juices, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-cola): 380 €/person/week
- DELUXE Goolets All Inclusive (breakfast, lunch, dinner, 5 o’clock tea and coffee with local cake and fruit, still water, mineral water, fruit juices, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-cola. Exclusive cuisine made from the finest quality ingredients prepared with flawless culinary techniques as a highlight): 560 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 6 years free of charge, from 6-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS SUPPLY: Guests can order preferred alcoholic beverages and we’ll make sure it is delivered to the gulet.