Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Gulet Croatia has for the season 2017 a lot of changes, all the bathrooms are refitted, cabins are refreshed, the curtains are new in the bathroom and a new audio system in salon. Great and spacious relaxation are on deck.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 14 guests in 7 cabins
4 cabins with double bed
3 cabins with twin bed
- Watersports equipment:
Tender boat: 5.7 meters, 110 HP
Water skiing 100€ per hour
Donut ride/ringo ride 100€ per hour
Banana ride 100€ per hour
Jet ski 100€ per hour
- Possible Departures: Šibenik, Trogir, Split, Dubrovnik
- Check-in: After 16:00
Check-out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: 6 hours per day included in charter price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has an electrical toilet and shower box
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|May 2017||06. May13.600€||13. May15.800€||20. May15.800€||27. May15.800€|
|Jun 2017||03. Jun15.800€||10. Jun17.200€||17. Jun17.200€||24. Jun17.200€|
|Jul 2017||01. Jul18.400€||08. Jul18.400€||15. Jul18.400€||22. Jul18.400€||29. Jul18.400€|
|Aug 2017||05. Aug18.400€||12. Aug18.400€||19. Aug18.400€||26. Aug17.200€|
|Sep 2017||02. Sep17.200€||09. Sep17.200€||16. Sep15.800€||23. Sep15.800€|
|Oct 2017||07. Oct13.600€||14. Oct13.600€||21. Oct12.500€||28. Oct12.500€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day.
- Using A/C 6 hours per day.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports. )
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- Half Board (Breakfast and lunch) 350€ per person per week.
- Full Board (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) 500€ per person per week.
- Soft drinks all inclusive package (for all soft drinks) 100€ per person per week.
- All inclusive package (All domestic drinks that don’t include wine) 200€ per person per week.
- All inclusive drinks package (for all domestic drinks including wine) 240€ per person per week.
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.