Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Carpe Diem 4 is the latest edition of Carpediem series yachts proudly built and launched in bodrum boatyards, renovated 2010. She is one of the best gulets in the World and with 42 meters epoxy laminated wood sculpture full of amenities. Only 6 cabins for 12 guests in such a large yachts is aimed to offer utmost luxury to her guests. The reputation of this yacht exceeds her in first class accommodation, services and facilities. Gulet provides memorable blue cruise dining with their chef who simply loves to cater to your taste buds. Divided among 6 top quality cabins; a unique interior design will present to you the enjoyment and comfort within your 5 star floating accommodation. After a long and fulfilling day a lovely rest will be well deserved in the privacy of your own quarters. It has incredible master and VIP cabins, with superb design, sauna and lots of water toys. For travellers with high standards, this elegant yacht may be the one for you.
Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 12 guests in 6 cabins
1 VIP cabin
1 master cabin
2 cabins with double bed
2 twin cabins
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Canoes, Water Skis, Donut Ride, Windsurf, Wakeboard Jetski
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2017||01. Apr38.500€||08. Apr38.500€||15. Apr38.500€||22. Apr38.500€||29. Apr38.500€|
|May 2017||06. May38.500€||13. May38.500€||20. May38.500€||27. May38.500€|
|Jun 2017||03. Jun43.750€||10. Jun43.750€||17. Jun43.750€||24. Jun43.750€|
|Jul 2017||01. Jul50.750€||08. Jul50.750€||15. Jul50.750€||22. Jul50.750€||29. Jul50.750€|
|Aug 2017||05. Aug50.750€||12. Aug50.750€||19. Aug50.750€||26. Aug50.750€|
|Sep 2017||02. Sep43.750€||09. Sep43.750€||16. Sep43.750€||23. Sep43.750€|
|Oct 2017||07. Oct38.500€||14. Oct38.500€||21. Oct38.500€||28. Oct38.500€|
Included in price
- Shipboard accomodation and crew (6)
- Fuel for max 4 hours cruising/day
- Bed sheets and bathroom towels
- Beach towels
- Air condition (24 hours/day)
- Turkish port taxes
Not included in price
- Airport transfers: extra on spot
- Port taxes foreign water
- Food and Beverages (you can buy drinks from ships bar – Clients can bring your own drinks on board of this gulet or can be order to the owner)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 400 EUR V.I.P. menu
- Beverages (you can buy drinks from ships bar – Clients can bring your own drinks on board of this gulet or can be order to the owner)
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.