Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Blue Capricorn is a Turkish Gulet built in 2002 measuring 28 meters. He is able to accommodate up to 12 guests in 6 cabins and features fine mahogany wood throughout. Sailing yacht Blue Capricorn is the perfect yacht for exploring the turquoise waters to Turkey in the Eastern Mediterranean. Charter yacht Blue Capricorn has Air-conditioning in every cabin and salon with individual control to ensure maximum comfort during the warm summer months. Dining facilities and a fully equipped bar are also located in the Salon on the main deck. Charter yacht Blue Capricorn also has a fully equipped separate galley enabling functional service from the crew. The layout consists of two master cabins, located fore and aft of the yacht, each with sofa and writing desk. There are an additional 4 cabins including 2 cabins with double beds and 2 cabins with twin beds. All cabins on motor sailor Blue Capricorn have en suite facilities. This gulet is definitely one of the best value for money.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 12 guests in 6 cabins
2 master cabins
2 cabins with double bed
2 twin cabins
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2017||01. Apr10.500€||08. Apr10.500€||15. Apr10.500€||22. Apr10.500€||29. Apr10.500€|
|May 2017||06. May10.500€||13. May10.500€||20. May10.500€||27. May10.500€|
|Jun 2017||03. Jun12.950€||10. Jun12.950€||17. Jun12.950€||24. Jun12.950€|
|Jul 2017||01. Jul15.750€||08. Jul15.750€||15. Jul15.750€||22. Jul15.750€||29. Jul15.750€|
|Aug 2017||05. Aug15.750€||12. Aug15.750€||19. Aug15.750€||26. Aug15.750€|
|Sep 2017||02. Sep12.950€||09. Sep12.950€||16. Sep12.950€||23. Sep12.950€|
|Oct 2017||07. Oct10.500€||14. Oct10.500€||21. Oct10.500€||28. Oct10.500€|
Included in price
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Using A/C up to 8 hours per day on average(mentioned with the name of gulet)
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment
- Cooking service and water
- Turkish harbour expenses
- Turkish transit logs.
Not included in price
- All meals and drinks
- Land tours / Special excursions (Can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Fuel Expenses for Water sports and toys
- Airport Transfers (Can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Fuel Expenses for Greek waters and port taxes & harbour fees.
- Crew Gratuity (8-10% of total charter rate)
- Half Board supplement with Deluxe menu is € 280/Week, with VIP menu is € 425/Week per person
- Full Board supplement with Deluxe menu is € 325/Week, with VIP menu is € 425/Week per person
- Clients can bring their own drinks on board free of charge.
- We can make the drinks organizations according to clients wishes before their arrival.
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.