Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Barbara is a 41-meter luxury yacht. It has more than 200 m2 of open area for leisure and sunbathing. On the sundeck, you will find a Jacuzzi for 6 guests. Barbara can accommodate 35 persons in 16 cabins (7 double, 3 triple and 6 twin cabins). 7 crew members will be at your disposal during the cruise. Barbara is available for charter in Croatia.
All prices are stated on a weekly basis with departures on Sunday.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 35 guests in 16 cabins
7 Double cabins with double bed
3 triple cabins with double bed and single bed
6 Twin cabins with twin bed
- Watersports equipment:
Sets of Masks, Snorkels, and flippers
- Possible Departures: Split, Dubrovnik
- Check-in: After 02:00pm
Check-out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: unlimited hours per day
- Bathroom: each bathroom has a home type toilet and shower box
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2020||25. Apr30.000€|
|May 2020||02. May30.000€||09. May30.000€||16. May30.000€||23. May30.000€||30. May33.000€|
|Jun 2020||06. Jun33.000€||13. Jun33.000€||20. Jun33.000€||27. Jun37.000€|
|Jul 2020||04. Jul37.000€||11. Jul37.000€||18. Jul37.000€||25. Jul37.000€|
|Aug 2020||01. Aug37.000€||08. Aug37.000€||15. Aug37.000€||22. Aug33.000€||29. Aug33.000€|
|Sep 2020||05. Sep30.000€||12. Sep30.000€||19. Sep30.000€||26. Sep30.000€|
|Oct 2020||03. Oct30.000€||10. Oct30.000€||17. Oct30.000€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day.
- Using A/C unlimited hours per day.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports).
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch, 2 dinners): 350 €/person/week – included dinner the first night and Dalmatian dinner last
night of the cruise)
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list