Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Aurum Sky is a newly built sailing yacht for the season 2020 in the Adriatic sea. Aurum Sky will be one of the most luxurious ones. She offers a spacious flybridge 110 m2. She can accommodate up to 12 guests in 6 cabins.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 12 guests in 6 cabins
6 Double cabin with double bed (2 cabins can be converted to Twin bed cabin)
- Watersports equipment:
2 Paddle boards
Sets of Masks, Snorkels, and flippers
- Possible Departures: Split, Dubrovnik
- Check-in: After 05:00 pm
Check-out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: unlimited hours per day
- Bathroom: each bathroom has a home type toilet and shower box
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2020||25. Apr45.000€|
|May 2020||02. May45.000€||09. May45.000€||16. May45.000€||23. May45.000€||30. May50.000€|
|Jun 2020||06. Jun50.000€||13. Jun50.000€||20. Jun50.000€||27. Jun54.000€|
|Jul 2020||04. Jul54.000€||11. Jul54.000€||18. Jul54.000€||25. Jul54.000€|
|Aug 2020||01. Aug54.000€||08. Aug54.000€||15. Aug54.000€||22. Aug54.000€||29. Aug50.000€|
|Sep 2020||05. Sep50.000€||12. Sep50.000€||19. Sep50.000€||26. Sep45.000€|
|Oct 2020||03. Oct45.000€||10. Oct45.000€||17. Oct45.000€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day.
- Using A/C unlimited hours per day.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports).
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 420 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 660 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 45 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount, from 10-12 years 30% discount
Or Guest can choose A.P.A.
A.P.A. – 30 % of Charter Fee A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) To cover following costs, but not limited to: fuel for the main engine and generators; fuel for cruising; fuel for tender and water sports equipment; food and beverages for the Charter Party; berthing dues and other harbour charges including pilots ’fees, local taxes, divers’ fees, customs formalities, charges for waste disposal, charges for water and electricity taken from shore; shipping agents’ fees where applicable; Charter Party personal laundry; Charter Party communications and internet use; hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shoreside transport and excursions, national park entrances and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter and all other costs not specified as included.
A.P.A is paid by the Client in addition to the charter fee for all relevant costs for the vessel that are not included in the charter fee.
If A.P.A does not cover complete costs, the Client will pay exceeding the amount on board in cash.
If costs made on charter are less than the amount is given as A.P.A, the amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at the end of the voyage.
A.P.A does not include a tip for the crew.