Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
A well maintained, fully crewed boat is the charming Asensena gulet. With neighboring Greek Islands it is possible to enjoy two distinct cultures and the history while you travel on board or simply enjoy the turquoise waters of Turkey’s rich coastline. With 30 meters, gullet offers super accommodation and best services with great crew. Choose from 6 cabins which are fully equipped with air conditioners and en suites for private use. Among these cabins there are two master, two double and two twin cabins for your floating accommodation. Quite ideal for family or group gulet holidays, the Asensena gulet is anxious to please her new and return guests this season. Why not inquire about her for your gulet holidays in Turkey.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 12 guests in 6 cabins
2 master cabins
4 cabins with double bed
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Canoes, Water Skis, Donut Ride
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2017||01. Apr8.400€||08. Apr8.400€||15. Apr8.400€||22. Apr8.400€||29. Apr8.400€|
|May 2017||06. May8.400€||13. May8.400€||20. May8.400€||27. May8.400€|
|Jun 2017||03. Jun9.450€||10. Jun9.450€||17. Jun9.450€||24. Jun9.450€|
|Jul 2017||01. Jul12.250€||08. Jul12.250€||15. Jul12.250€||22. Jul12.250€||29. Jul12.250€|
|Aug 2017||05. Aug12.250€||12. Aug12.250€||19. Aug12.250€||26. Aug12.250€|
|Sep 2017||02. Sep9.450€||09. Sep9.450€||16. Sep9.450€||23. Sep9.450€|
|Oct 2017||07. Oct8.400€||14. Oct8.400€||21. Oct8.400€||28. Oct8.400€|
Included in price
- Yacht insurance
- Cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Cooking gas
- Use of air conditioners
- Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
- Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen and towels
- Yacht Laundry
- Welcome cocktail & Afternoon tea break
- Use of equipment on board
- 24 hours crew service
Not included in price
- Private marina fees in Turkey, Greece, Croatia. Gulets generally do not moor in private marinas unless requested by guests.
- Airport transfers in Turkey, Greece, Croatia
- Meals, soft drinks, bottled water, alcoholic beverages
- Land excursions
- Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
- Crew Gratuity is extra customary 10 % of the Charter Fee – however left up to the discretion of the clients.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 280 EUR luxury menu per person per week
- Clients can bring own beverage on board of this gulet or beverage can be also ordered to the owner.
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.