Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Motor sailor yacht Arktos is a newly built traditional wooden schooner. One of the finest designs of Greek craftsmanship. Arktos name refers to a Greek bear. Great host throughout the cruise will be provided by an experienced and professional crew (Captain, Chef, Deckhand, Engineer, Hostess).Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 13 guests in 5 cabins
1 master cabin with double bed and walk in closet
2 VIP cabins with double bed and walk in closet
1 twin cabin with twin bed
1 twin cabin with twin bed with Pullman
- Watersports equipment:
Tender boat: 5.2 meters, 60 HP
2 paddle board
- Possible Departures: Athens
- Check-in: After 17:00
Check-out: Until 09:00
- Air condition: 4 hours per day included in charter price
- Bathroom: Each bathroom has vacuum toilet and shower box
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2019||27. Apr29.750€|
|May 2019||04. May29.750€||11. May29.750€||18. May29.750€||25. May29.750€|
|Jun 2019||01. Jun33.250€||08. Jun33.250€||15. Jun33.250€||22. Jun33.250€||29. Jun38.150€|
|Jul 2019||06. Jul38.150€||13. Jul38.150€||20. Jul38.150€||27. Jul38.150€|
|Aug 2019||03. Aug38.150€||10. Aug38.150€||17. Aug38.150€||24. Aug38.150€|
|Sep 2019||07. Sep33.250€||14. Sep33.250€||21. Sep33.250€||28. Sep33.250€||29.750€|
|Oct 2019||05. Oct29.750€||12. Oct29.750€||19. Oct29.750€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day.
- Using A/C unlimited hours per day.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports. )
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- Half Board (Breakfast, lunch): A.P.A.
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.