Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
MSY Aiaxaia is a 46-meter yacht in Croatia. An ideal choice for gastronomy lovers and sun worshipers. Aiaxaia can accommodate up to 12 guests in 6 cabins. Spacious flybridge with Jacuzzi and lounge area for relaxation. During the stops, you can enjoy free time with different watersports.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 12 guests in 6 cabins
Master cabin with double bed
VIP cabin with double bed
2 Double cabin with double bed
2 Twin cabins with twin bed
- Watersports equipment:
2 Jet skis
2 Paddle boards
Sets of Masks, Snorkels and flippers
- Possible Departures: Split, Dubrovnik
- Check-in: After 15:00
Check-out: Until 11:00 am
- Air condition: unlimited hours per day
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and shower box
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2020||25. Apr87.000€|
|May 2020||02. May87.000€||09. May87.000€||16. May87.000€||23. May87.000€|
|Jun 2020||06. Jun87.000€||13. Jun87.000€||20. Jun87.000€||27. Jun87.000€||97.000€|
|Jul 2020||04. Jul97.000€||11. Jul97.000€||18. Jul97.000€||25. Jul97.000€|
|Aug 2020||01. Aug97.000€||08. Aug97.000€||15. Aug97.000€||22. Aug97.000€||29. Aug87.000€|
|Sep 2020||05. Sep87.000€||12. Sep87.000€||19. Sep87.000€||26. Sep87.000€|
|Oct 2020||03. Oct87.000€||10. Oct87.000€||17. Oct87.000€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day.
- Using A/C unlimited hours per day.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports).
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch) and soft beverages: 560 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and soft beverages: 840 €/person/week
- NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES (domestic non-alcoholic – water, carbonated drinks, juices): included in Half board or Full board
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES (domestic alcoholic – beer, wine): A.P.A