Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Gulet Adriatic Holiday is refitted for the season 2017. This yacht is great for water sports since it has a strong and large 100 HP tender. Great for small groups and family. Embarking and disembarking a few minutes away from Dubrovnik’s airport in Cavtat town.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 10 guests in 5 cabins
1 master cabin
2 cabins with double bed
2 cabins with twins bed
- Watersports equipment:
Tender boat: 5 meters, 100 HP
Water skiing: 100€/hour
Banana ride: 100€/hour
- Possible Departures: MSplit, Dubrovnik, Kotor
- Check-in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: uUnlimetid usage of air-conditioning included in Price per day
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2018||28. Apr15.500€|
|May 2018||05. May15.500€||12. May15.500€||19. May15.500€||26. May15.500€|
|Jun 2018||02. Jun15.500€||09. Jun15.500€||16. Jun15.500€||23. Jun15.500€||30. Jun18.000€|
|Jul 2018||07. Jul18.000€||14. Jul18.000€||21. Jul18.000€||28. Jul18.000€|
|Aug 2018||04. Aug18.000€||11. Aug18.000€||18. Aug18.000€||25. Aug18.000€|
|Sep 2018||01. Sep15.500€||08. Sep15.500€||15. Sep15.500€||22. Sep15.500€||29. Sep15.500€|
|Oct 2018||06. Oct15.500€||13. Oct15.500€||20. Oct15.500€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day.
- Using A/C 24 hours per day.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports. )
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- Half Board (Breakfast and lunch) 300€ per person per week.
- Full Board (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) 500€ per person per week.
- All inclusive (Local non-alcoholic drinks) 100€ per person per week.
- All inclusive (Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks) 190€ per person per week.
- Corkage fee (you can bring your own drinks) 700€ per group per week.