Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
White soul is built in Bodrum by an Italian businessman where you can recognize the fine Italian taste in her large cabins and overwhelmingly illuminated and fresh interiors offers unforgettable Mediterranean blue cruises from the bustling harbor of Bodrum, Turkey. Explore the nearby Greek Islands while combining your travels with the breathtaking bays and islands of Turkey. The White Soul gulet offers a contemporary design while upholding the traditional wooden appeal of a Turkish gulet. There are a total of 5 cabins to choose from for up to 12 guests. Each cabin comes equipped with en suites, air conditioning, TV and DVD players. There are also a good choice of water toys to enjoy the refreshing waters of the sea during your vacation.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 12 guests in 5 cabins
1 master cabin
2 cabins with double bed
2 twin cabins
2 extra single Berths
- Watersports equipment:
- Possible Departures: Bodrum, Marmaris, Fethiye, Gocek, Antalya, Greek Islands
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2018||07. Apr29.400€||14. Apr29.400€||21. Apr29.400€||28. Apr29.400€||29.400€|
|May 2018||05. May29.400€||12. May29.400€||19. May29.400€||26. May33.600€|
|Jun 2018||02. Jun33.600€||09. Jun33.600€||16. Jun33.600€||23. Jun33.600€|
|Jul 2018||07. Jul37.800€||14. Jul37.800€||21. Jul37.800€||28. Jul37.800€||37.800€|
|Aug 2018||04. Aug37.800€||11. Aug37.800€||18. Aug37.800€||25. Aug37.800€|
|Sep 2018||01. Sep33.600€||08. Sep33.600€||15. Sep33.600€||22. Sep33.600€|
|Oct 2018||06. Oct29.400€||13. Oct29.400€||20. Oct29.400€||27. Oct29.400€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day
- Using A/C 6 hours per day
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports. )
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Foods and beverages
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters (for Greek Islands).
- Optional water sports.
- Fuel for using joker / speed boat ( approx. 50 EUR)
- Crew tip
- Personal expenses and requests.
- Full Board supplement for luxury menu € 315, for deluxe menu € 385 per person per day. Upon request we will send you the related menu details.
- All Inclusive supplement is + € 210 pp pd including unlimited local alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages.
- Soft beverages supplement is + € 70 pp pd including unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
- Child reduction : 0-6 is free, 7-12 is 50%
- You may also provide yacht provision by your self.
- Beverages will be provided by your wishes at no extra cost or you may bring with you. In any case the service would be given by our crew older.
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.