Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
White soul is built in Bodrum by an Italian businessman where you can recognize the fine Italian taste in her large cabins and overwhelmingly illuminated and fresh interiors offers unforgettable Mediterranean blue cruises from the bustling harbor of Bodrum, Turkey. Explore the nearby Greek Islands while combining your travels with the breathtaking bays and islands of Turkey. The White Soul gulet offers a contemporary design while upholding the traditional wooden appeal of a Turkish gulet. There are a total of 5 cabins to choose from for up to 12 guests. Each cabin comes equipped with en suites, air conditioning, TV and DVD players. There are also a good choice of water toys to enjoy the refreshing waters of the sea during your vacation.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 10 guests in 5 cabins
2 VIP cabins
2 double cabins
- Watersports equipment:
4 Paddle boards
2 Sub wings
- Possible Departures: Bodrum, Marmaris
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: unlimited hours per day
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2019||27. Apr24.500€|
|May 2019||04. May24.500€||11. May24.500€||18. May24.500€||25. May24.500€|
|Jun 2019||01. Jun29.750€||08. Jun29.750€||15. Jun29.750€||22. Jun29.750€||29. Jun35.000€|
|Jul 2019||06. Jul35.000€||13. Jul35.000€||20. Jul35.000€||27. Jul35.000€|
|Aug 2019||03. Aug35.000€||10. Aug35.000€||17. Aug35.000€||24. Aug35.000€||31. Aug29.750€|
|Sep 2019||07. Sep29.750€||14. Sep29.750€||21. Sep29.750€||28. Sep24.500€|
|Oct 2019||05. Oct24.500€||12. Oct24.500€||19. Oct24.500€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day
- Using A/C unlimited hours per day
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports).
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Foods and beverages
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters (for Greek Islands).
- Optional water sports.
- Fuel for using joker / speed boat ( approx. 50 EUR)
- Crew tip
- Personal expenses and requests.
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch, 2 dinners): 280 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 350 €/person/week
- DELUXE FULL BOARD: exclusive cuisine with creative dishes prepared with flawless culinary techniques as a highlight. Made to order from the finest quality ingredients: 560 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 30 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS SUPPLY: drinks are supplied on board according to your drinks wishes. You only need to pay the supermarket bill for drinks during the check-in procedure