Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Gulet Syrolana is a completely renovated in 2016. Great sailing possibilities. Amazing cruising experience around the Greek island. Experienced, professional and very friendly crew.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 16 guests in 6 cabins
1 master cabins with double bed and private bathroom
1 VIP cabin with double bed
2 cabin with double bed, bunk bed and private bathroom
1 cabin with double bed and private bathroom
1 cabin with twin bed, removable bunk bed and private bathroom
- Watersports equipment:
Tender boat: 3 meters, 30 HP
- Possible Departures: Athens, Aegina, Cyclades, Ionian and Sporades
- Check-in: After 17:00
Check-out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: 4 hours per day included in charter price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has vacuum toilet and out of wall shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2019||27. Apr15.750€|
|May 2019||04. May15.750€||11. May15.750€||18. May15.750€||25. May15.750€|
|Jun 2019||01. Jun16.750€||08. Jun16.750€||15. Jun16.750€||22. Jun16.750€||29. Jun16.750€|
|Jul 2019||06. Jul17.750€||13. Jul17.750€||20. Jul19.750€||27. Jul19.750€|
|Aug 2019||03. Aug19.750€||10. Aug19.750€||17. Aug19.750€||24. Aug17.750€||31. Aug16.750€|
|Sep 2019||07. Sep16.750€||14. Sep16.750€||21. Sep16.750€||28. Sep15.750€|
|Oct 2019||05. Oct15.750€||12. Oct15.750€||19. Oct15.750€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day.
- Using A/C 4 hours per day.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports)
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 275 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 130 €/child/week