Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
One of the most preferred Turkish wooden sailboats, Schatz gulet is a fine example of good quality Bodrum built gullets in the Mediterranean. She provides 5 superb cabins for up to 10 guests. The interior is of light colored decor with a refreshing appeal. Each of the cabins are fully equipped with air conditioning and private en suites. Guests can enjoy a wide assortment of water toys. The 30 meter Schatz gulet is known for her exemplary services provided by her crew of 5. Based in Bodrum harbor, the gulet Schatz offers blue cruises in Turkey as well as the Greek Islands. If you are seeking good quality all around, the Turkish sailboat Schatz is available to serve you during your gulet cruises in Turkey.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 10 guests in 5 cabins
2 master cabins
2 cabins with double bed
1 twin cabin
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Canoes, Water Skis, Kneeboard, Donut Ride, Windsurf
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2017||01. Apr14.700€||08. Apr14.700€||15. Apr14.700€||22. Apr14.700€||29. Apr14.700€|
|May 2017||06. May14.700€||13. May14.700€||20. May14.700€||27. May14.700€|
|Jun 2017||03. Jun19.600€||10. Jun19.600€||17. Jun19.600€||24. Jun19.600€|
|Jul 2017||01. Jul24.500€||08. Jul24.500€||15. Jul24.500€||22. Jul24.500€||29. Jul24.500€|
|Aug 2017||05. Aug24.500€||12. Aug24.500€||19. Aug24.500€||26. Aug24.500€|
|Sep 2017||02. Sep19.600€||09. Sep19.600€||16. Sep19.600€||23. Sep19.600€|
|Oct 2017||07. Oct14.700€||14. Oct14.700€||21. Oct14.700€||28. Oct14.700€|
Included in price
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day
- Using A/C up to 8 hours per day on average(mentioned with the name of gulet)
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment
- Cooking service and water
- Turkish harbour expenses
- Turkish transit logs.
Not included in price
- All meals and drinks
- Land tours / Special excursions (Can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Fuel Expenses for Water sports and toys
- Airport Transfers (Can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Fuel Expenses for Greek waters and port taxes & harbour fees.
- Half board (breakfast, lunch): 280 EUR (Covers also soft drinks)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 385 EUR (Covers also soft drinks)
- Alcoholic beverage expenses are extra on a cost basis.
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.