Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Palmyra Gulet is a 32 meters wooden crewed yacht which launched in 2006. She is designed for luxury private crewed yacht charters with modern and large cabins, saloon and deck. Gulet is well recognized for her fine reputation in quality crew services and accommodation in the Mediterranean of Turkey. The gulet Palmyra offers 2 master cabins, 2 double and 2 twin cabin accommodation for up to 12 special guests. The three of the six staterooms offer both a double and a single bed for flexible sleeping arrangements. Many of guests return year after year to cruise on this truly sumptuous yacht. Its 6 cabins feature luxurious dark mahogany paneling which contrasts stylishly with crisp white linens. The gulet’s light and airy saloon has a dining area with leather sofa, bar, TV, DVD and CD player. Elegant curved sofas on deck make for leisurely meals, and there are also large cushioned areas for relaxing day and night.
Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 12 guests in 6 cabins
2 master cabins
2 cabins with double bed
2 twin cabins
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Canoes, Water Skis, Donut Ride
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2017||01. Apr17.500€||08. Apr17.500€||15. Apr17.500€||22. Apr17.500€||29. Apr17.500€|
|May 2017||06. May17.500€||13. May17.500€||20. May17.500€||27. May17.500€|
|Jun 2017||03. Jun21.875€||10. Jun21.875€||17. Jun21.875€||24. Jun21.875€|
|Jul 2017||01. Jul26.250€||08. Jul26.250€||15. Jul26.250€||22. Jul26.250€||29. Jul26.250€|
|Aug 2017||05. Aug26.250€||12. Aug26.250€||19. Aug26.250€||26. Aug26.250€|
|Sep 2017||02. Sep21.875€||09. Sep21.875€||16. Sep21.875€||23. Sep21.875€|
|Oct 2017||07. Oct17.500€||14. Oct17.500€||21. Oct17.500€||28. Oct17.500€|
Included in price
- Up to 4 hours of fuel
- Crew Wages
- Turkish harbour fees
- Airport transfers
Not included in price
- Airport transfers: extra on spot
- Greek port taxes (Greek waters entrance fees and Greek islands harbour fees will be paid to the captain on board if cruising around Greek islands.)
- € 350 per person per week for adults and € 210 for children will be charged for FULL BOARD meals and soft drinks and beer
- Other Alcoholic drinks and wines will be charged per bottle at supermarket price
- You can also bring your favorite spirits
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.