Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
One of the best Bodrum SAILING gulet issuing to take your holiday to the next level, simply amazing. With it’s 5 crew who are at your service throughout the day, its unrivaled quality food and beverage program and its amazing personal touch you will never forget the week sailing with us. Turn of your engine, we are delighted to take you wherever you want. Starting from either Kos or Bodrum. This striking ship offers high quality accommodation for up to 12 guests in six double cabins. The gulet features wind surfing equipment and a canoe as well as snorkeling and fishing gear, including a ‘fish finding’ device. The hire of the gulet including services of a professional crew, harbor taxes, fuel, water, electricity and bedding. All inclusive dining/drinks packages are also available to book. The crew of Musandira II wants you just to live that dream and sail like it was meant to be. You are more then welcome to participate in pulling the ropes if interested. If you are in search for amazing experiences while still cruising “on the budget”, this gulet could be your perfect option.
Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 12 guests in 6 cabins
6 cabins with double bed
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Canoes, SUPs, Windsurf
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2018||28. Apr4.125€|
|May 2018||05. May4.125€||12. May4.125€||19. May4.125€||26. May4.125€|
|Jun 2018||02. Jun4.675€||09. Jun4.675€||16. Jun4.675€||23. Jun4.675€||30. Jun5.400€|
|Jul 2018||07. Jul5.400€||14. Jul5.400€||21. Jul5.400€||28. Jul5.400€|
|Aug 2018||04. Aug5.400€||11. Aug5.400€||18. Aug5.400€||25. Aug5.400€|
|Sep 2018||01. Sep4.675€||08. Sep4.675€||15. Sep4.675€||22. Sep4.675€||29. Sep4.125€|
|Oct 2018||06. Oct4.125€||13. Oct4.125€||20. Oct4.125€|
Included in price
- Shipboard accommodation and crew (4)
- Fuel for max 4 hours cruising/day
- Bed sheets and bathroom towels
- Beach towels
- Air condition (3-4 hours/day)
- Turkish port taxes
Not included in price
- Airport transfers: extra on spot
- Greek port taxes and custom fees
- Fuel for Greek Island (some extra charge)
- I Food I Beverages (you can buy drinks from ships bar – Clients can bring your own drinks on board of this gulet)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and very high quality 3 course dinner and afternoon snacks)
- 365 EUR luxury menu
- including All soft drinks, tea and coffee, beer and wine and one cocktail on the house
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.