Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Luxury Turkish Gulet Mezcal 2 was launched in 2012 by Yaz Gunesi Shipyard in Antalya. She measures 38 meters and can accommodate 12 guests in 6 deluxe cabins. With her spacious layout and 7 bilingual crew, she offers superior service and ultimate relaxation to her guests in Turkey, Greece and Croatia. She has 1 master at the stern, 1 VIP in forward section and 2 double, two triple cabins at the center to accommodate up to 12+2 in Turkish Territorial waters and 12 guests in international waters. She has all it takes to offer luxury yacht charter to her VIP guests with water toys and silver plate service. Crew spoke 7 languages, on fore deck there is a big Jacuzzi, so many reasons to spend holidays on board.
Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 14 guests in 6 cabins
1 VIP cabin
1 master cabin
2 cabins with double bed
2 triple cabins
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Canoes, Water Skis, Wakeboard, Donut Ride, Wind Surf, JetSki
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum, Rhodes and Kos (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2017||01. Apr28.000€||08. Apr28.000€||15. Apr28.000€||22. Apr28.000€||29. Apr28.000€|
|May 2017||06. May28.000€||13. May28.000€||20. May28.000€||27. May28.000€|
|Jun 2017||03. Jun33.250€||10. Jun33.250€||17. Jun33.250€||24. Jun33.250€|
|Jul 2017||01. Jul38.500€||08. Jul38.500€||15. Jul38.500€||22. Jul38.500€||29. Jul38.500€|
|Aug 2017||05. Aug38.500€||12. Aug38.500€||19. Aug38.500€||26. Aug38.500€|
|Sep 2017||02. Sep33.250€||09. Sep33.250€||16. Sep33.250€||23. Sep33.250€|
|Oct 2017||07. Oct28.000€||14. Oct28.000€||21. Oct28.000€||28. Oct28.000€|
Included in price
- Shipboard accommodation and crew (7)
- Fuel for max 4 hours cruising/day
- Bed sheets and bathroom towels
- Beach towels
- Air condition (24 hours/day)
- Turkish port taxes
- Average cruising speed: 10 MPH
Not included in price
- Airport transfers: extra on spot
- Port taxes foreign water
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 315 EUR
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner + soft drinks): 385 EUR
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner + soft drinks and Local Alcoholic Drinks): 595 EUR
- Client’s can bring their own beverages, or they can order beverages to the owner.
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.