Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Gulet Kapetan Kosmas is a 26-meter luxury gulet yacht. She was refitted for season 2018. She can accommodate 10 guests in 5 cabins. If you are looking for a sailing experience you have found it.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 12 guests in 5 cabins
VIP cabin with double bed
3 Double cabins with double bed
Double cabin with double bed and bunk bed
- Watersports equipment:
Sets of Masks, Snorkels and flippers
- Possible Departures: Athens, Aegina, Cyclades, Ionian and Sporades islands
- Check-in: After 17:00
Check-out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: 4 hours per day
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and shower box
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2018||28. Apr14.800€|
|May 2018||05. May14.800€||12. May14.800€||19. May14.800€||26. May15.800€|
|Jun 2018||02. Jun15.800€||09. Jun15.800€||16. Jun15.800€||23. Jun15.800€||30. Jun15.800€|
|Jul 2018||07. Jul16.800€||14. Jul16.800€||21. Jul18.800€||28. Jul18.800€|
|Aug 2018||04. Aug18.800€||11. Aug18.800€||18. Aug18.800€||25. Aug16.800€|
|Sep 2018||01. Sep15.800€||08. Sep15.800€||15. Sep15.800€||22. Sep15.800€||29. Sep14.800€|
|Oct 2018||06. Oct14.800€||13. Oct14.800€||20. Oct14.800€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day.
- Using A/C 4 hours per day.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports. )
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance. )
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 275 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 130 €/child/week
- Basic beverages on the bar are included in Half Board price (self-service): soft drinks, local wine and beers and also ouzo in reasonable quantities
- If requested, crew can buy beverages for you from the supermarket for market price
- You can bring your own drinks on board free of charge