Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Gulet Hera with 9 cabins can accommodate 18 people on board. She was built as a charter yacht in 1995 and she has been refitted in 2015. The gulet has 9 cabins with private facilities. The cabins are about same size and are divided into 6 double cabins, two twin cabins and one triple cabin (double bed and single bed). Each one have a private en-suite bathroom. All cabins are air-conditioned (air conditioning in use 8 hours per day). On the aft deck the gulet Hera offers a wide cushions, dining table with a stylish and practical design. It has a dining table, a separate fully equipped kitchen and a dining room and an indoor air-conditioned lounge. The sun beds spread out on the deck will offer you an excellent opportunity to sunbathe and relax.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 18 guests in 9 cabins
Quat cabin with single beds
2 Twin cabin with twin bed
4 Triple cabins with a double and single bed
2 Trple cabins with single beds
- Watersports equipment:
Sets of Masks, Snorkels and flippers
- Possible Departures: Saronic islands, Cyclades islands, Ionian Islands
- Check-in: After 16:00
Check-out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: 8 hours per day
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and shower box
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2018||28. Apr14.000€|
|May 2018||05. May14.000€||12. May14.000€||19. May14.000€||26. May17.500€|
|Jun 2018||02. Jun17.500€||09. Jun17.500€||16. Jun17.500€||23. Jun17.500€||30. Jun21.000€|
|Jul 2018||07. Jul21.000€||14. Jul21.000€||21. Jul21.000€||28. Jul21.000€|
|Aug 2018||04. Aug21.000€||11. Aug21.000€||18. Aug21.000€||25. Aug21.000€|
|Sep 2018||01. Sep17.500€||08. Sep17.500€||15. Sep17.500€||22. Sep17.500€||29. Sep14.000€|
|Oct 2018||06. Oct14.000€||13. Oct14.000€||20. Oct14.000€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day.
- Using A/C 8 hours per day.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports. )
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance. )
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 175 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD: 315 €/person/week
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list