Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Gulet Dare to Dream is one of the smallest gulet and best match for small groups who likes to sail with a luxury yacht. It has 2 cabins and 4 person capacity. She is 18 meters long built in 2002 and refitted in 2011. 1 master and 1 double cabins are designed with luxury and traditional Gulet understanding. It has 2 profesional crewm member, 1 captain and 1 cook will be at your service any time of your perfect vacation.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 4 guests in 2 cabins
2 master cabin
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Bodrum, Marmaris, Fethiye, Göcek
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: In Every cabin – up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and Showerbox
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2019||27. Apr6.300€|
|May 2019||04. May6.300€||11. May6.300€||18. May6.300€||25. May6.300€|
|Jun 2019||01. Jun7.000€||08. Jun7.000€||15. Jun7.000€||22. Jun7.000€||29. Jun8.050€|
|Jul 2019||06. Jul8.050€||13. Jul8.050€||20. Jul8.050€||27. Jul8.050€|
|Aug 2019||03. Aug8.050€||10. Aug8.050€||17. Aug8.050€||24. Aug8.050€||31. Aug7.000€|
|Sep 2019||07. Sep7.000€||14. Sep7.000€||21. Sep7.000€||28. Sep6.300€|
|Oct 2019||05. Oct6.300€||12. Oct6.300€||19. Oct6.300€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day
- Using A/C 6 hours per day
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports).
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Foods and beverages
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters (for Greek Islands).
- Optional water sports.
- Fuel for using joker / speed boat (approx. 50 EUR)
- Crew tip
- Personal expenses and requests.
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 280 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, coffee and tea, dinner): 350 €/person/week
- DELUXE FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, coffee and tea time, dinner, soft beverages with 10 bottles of local wine): exclusive cuisine made from the finest quality ingredients prepared with flawless culinary techniques as a highlight: 560 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 30 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS SUPPLY: drinks are supplied on board according to your drinks wishes. You only need to pay the supermarket bill for drinks during the check-in procedure