Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this option. This enables you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Carpe Diem 5 is the latest edition of a unique collection of boats, constructed by Kaya Önol. It is gulet which fuse the traditional characteristics of the Turkish yachts with innovation and modern technology. This newly built 47 meters gulet offers lots of space to build a luxurious environment. Only 6 cabins for 12 guests in such a large yachts is aimed to offer utmost luxury to her guests.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 12 guests in 6 cabins
1 VIP cabin
1 master cabin
2 cabins with double bed
2 twin cabins
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Canoes, Water Skis, Wakeboard, Windsfurf, Jetski
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris, Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2019||27. Apr31.500€|
|May 2019||04. May31.500€||11. May31.500€||18. May31.500€||25. May31.500€|
|Jun 2019||01. Jun47.250€||08. Jun47.250€||15. Jun47.250€||22. Jun47.250€||29. Jun52.250€|
|Jul 2019||06. Jul54.250€||13. Jul54.250€||20. Jul54.250€||27. Jul54.250€|
|Aug 2019||03. Aug54.250€||10. Aug54.250€||17. Aug54.250€||24. Aug54.250€||31. Aug47.250€|
|Sep 2019||07. Sep47.250€||14. Sep47.250€||21. Sep47.250€||28. Sep36.000€|
|Oct 2019||05. Oct31.500€||12. Oct31.500€||19. Oct31.500€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day
- Using A/C 6 hours per day
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports).
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Foods and beverages
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters (for Greek Islands).
- Optional water sports.
- Fuel for using joker / speed boat ( approx. 50 EUR)
- Crew tip
- Personal expenses and requests.
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch, 2 dinners): 280 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 350 €/person/week
- DELUXE FULL BOARD: exclusive cuisine with creative dishes prepared with flawless culinary techniques as a highlight. Made to order from the finest quality ingredients: 560 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 30 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS SUPPLY: drinks are supplied on board according to your drinks wishes. You only need to pay the supermarket bill for drinks during check-in procedure