Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Captan Taner 2 is a newly built gulet based in Marmaris,Turkey. It is 34 meters in length with 8 cabins and can accommodate 16 guests very comfortably on board, so perfect for larger groups wishing to experience all the Blue Cruise has to offer. All cabins are air conditioned and ensuite with an airy feel, the cabins consist of 1 master cabin, 5 doubles and 2 twin cabins. There is ample deck space for you to enjoy the summer sunshine and spectacular views, the aft deck offers a shaded al fresco dining area and comfortable cushioned seating area whilst the foredeck offers sun cushions and a seating area. The interior salon which is also air conditioned offers an interior dining area and bar. Water toys include kayak, snorkeling and fishing equipment.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 16 guests in 8 cabins
1 master cabin
5 cabins with double bed
2 twin Cabins
- Watersports equipment:
Snorkels, masks, fins.
Dinghy with outboarder on request
- Possible Departures: Marmaris. On Request also Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum (extra fee)
- Check in: After 16:00
Check out: Until 09:00 am
- Air condition: In Every cabin – up to 6 hours of air condition running on generator per day included in price
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and box shower
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2018||07. Apr9.800€||14. Apr9.800€||21. Apr9.800€||28. Apr9.800€||9.800€|
|May 2018||05. May9.800€||12. May9.800€||19. May9.800€||26. May9.800€|
|Jun 2018||02. Jun12.600€||09. Jun12.600€||16. Jun12.600€||23. Jun12.600€|
|Jul 2018||07. Jul17.500€||14. Jul17.500€||21. Jul17.500€||28. Jul17.500€||17.500€|
|Aug 2018||04. Aug17.500€||11. Aug17.500€||18. Aug17.500€||25. Aug12.600€|
|Sep 2018||01. Sep12.600€||08. Sep12.600€||15. Sep12.600€||22. Sep12.600€|
|Oct 2018||06. Oct9.800€||13. Oct9.800€||20. Oct9.800€||27. Oct9.800€|
Included in price
- Yacht insurance
- Fuel up to 4 hours per day
- Cooking gas
- Use of air condition(hours are changeable depending on the yacht specification and classification)
- Turkish transitlog, Mooring expenses, Harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
- Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
- Daily cabin & bathroom cleaning
- Bed linen & Towels
- Use of water
- Welcome cocktail
- Afternoon tea-break
- Use of equipment on board
- 24 hours crew service
Not included in price
- Foods and beverages
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters (for Greek Islands)
- Optional water sports.
- Fuel for using joker / speed boat ( approx. 50 EUR)
- Crew tip
- Personal expenses and requests
- Full board menu including soft drinks, starting from €280 pp pw, rate is dependent on standard of gulet.
- Half board rates are also available on request
- Child concessıons are available for children aga 3-12 %50 discount. 0-3 free of charge
Not sure where to start?
Are you lost in all this options? Do you need good advice and help from experienced person that will help you find your dream gulet? Try our sales team. They know what they are doing
Their assistance is free of charge for you.