Your request will be automatically submitted to the owner of this gulet or the main agency, along with 3 – 5 gulets that are similar to this opttion. This enables you you to get the best deals most relevant to what you like. Yourturkishgulet.com is a reffereal service company. We get you in touch with owners, while still assisting in the booking procedure and making sure everything runs smoothly and your bookings are protected
Do you like this gulet?
- check availability
- get the best price
- compare with up to 5 similar options
About this gulet
Gulet Blue Eyes is hand-crafted mahogany traditional luxury gulet with all the modern features of a superyacht. She is designed as a long-range cruising vessel and is ideal to provide optimal sail performance and comfort. You can expect fabulous service from the professional crew.Get a quote
- Accommodation: max 10 guests in 5 cabins
Master cabin with King bed
2 Double cabins with Queen bed
2 Twin cabin with twin bed
- Watersports equipment:
2 Paddle boards
Sets of Masks, Snorkels and flippers
- Possible Departures: Bodrum, Marmaris
- Check-in: After 16:00
Check-out: Until 10:00 am
- Air condition: unlimited hours per day
- Bathroom: each bathroom has home type toilet and shower box
Charter Prices on Weekly 7 - Days Basis in EUR.Click on the date you are interested in to check availability. Food and drinks are extra.
|Apr 2018||28. Apr38.000€|
|May 2018||05. May38.000€||12. May38.000€||19. May38.000€||26. May38.000€|
|Jun 2018||02. Jun38.000€||09. Jun38.000€||16. Jun38.000€||23. Jun38.000€||30. Jun48.000€|
|Jul 2018||07. Jul48.000€||14. Jul48.000€||21. Jul48.000€||28. Jul48.000€|
|Aug 2018||04. Aug48.000€||11. Aug48.000€||18. Aug48.000€||25. Aug48.000€|
|Sep 2018||01. Sep38.000€||08. Sep38.000€||15. Sep38.000€||22. Sep38.000€||29. Sep38.000€|
|Oct 2018||06. Oct38.000€||13. Oct38.000€||20. Oct38.000€|
Included in price
- Engine cruising max. 4 hours per day.
- Using A/C unlimited hours per day.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels.
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing and other free watersports. )
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
Not included in price
- Food and drinks option.
- Harbor taxes and mooring fees.
- Optional water sports.
- Crew tip.
- Personal expenses and requests.
A.P.A: 30% of charter price/week
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) amount will be used to cover: client’s food and beverages, port and marina fees, fuel for tender and wave runner, transfers to / from the yacht, National Park entrances and all other costs not specified as included.